Demographics question

What percentage of hobbyists do you think are married? I’ve seen some providers state that they feel a large portion of their clientele are.
I'm married and I have been told by the provider I see that a high percentage of the men they see are married. I think that goes for the strip club during in the early part of the evening but the new age stripper doesn't like to work in tell 10 pm or later and the married guy is home with the wife and kids.
My question is who the Hell cares? Do you think a provider does lol? Sugar Babies can and some very much do- but some like banging married guys. So know your audience and the LAST thing you ever want to do is discuss your private personal life with a provider or an SB - the SB thing is a maybe in some cases- for example your single …just my advice
It was a question out of pure curiosity and worded as such. I always find the “dirty underbelly” of society interesting and am new to this particular segment of it so was just curious.
Higher income guys that can afford a side piece are bored with their marriage.
Likely to be a large chunk. However we’re becoming an increasingly cashless society and escalating rates make it challenging to hide those activities from the wife. I know a number of guys have permission from their wives because for various reasons, her sex drive is at zero, sex is painful post-menopause, etc. Otherwise it will be tough to explain multiple large cash withdrawals.

I also echo not sharing that info with anyone. Scraper sites are surprisingly good with collecting information. Which is why you never hand over any RW info. Next thing you know you’ll get a text with a photo of your wife’s Facebook and a demand that you pay $10,000 within the next day or else she will call your wife next.