random rant / question

I just got NC/NS by a lil utr experience I have... annoying, ruins my plans for the evening. I was looking forward to dinner at a nice steakhouse, wine, and an eve of playing and fun. A so-called true GFE experience. Had to cancel my reservations and about to head to Cafe Express for dinner by myself. Missing out on the food, drink and BCD-fun...and of course I prepaid her this time as she was short rent money this month...and of course she offers me a great rate. Not to mention she is super hot in bed...could easily get $300/hr if I were to introduce her to the professional world. If she had a college degree and a lil more refinement she would be a complete package girl...with out of this world BCD abilities.

I know the ladies on here can't really compete with the semi-pro/semi-civilian rate...but I'm curious how many ladies on here offer overnight rates? And I don't mean ladies that normally charge $250/hr offering me an 8 hour rate of $2k. That's silly.....

I guess policy is that ladies cannot advertise rates...but perhaps the ladies that do offer overnight specials could at least make mention that they have overnight deals available... I get tired of asking ladies if they do overnights. About half say "no", but the ones the do say "yes" usually have to go into thought about an extended rate and the best they can come up with is almost the same as their hourly... in a case like that I'd almost rather see 6 ladies back to back to back...etc... if only I had the stamina of my youth!
Now, besides the bottles of Scotch I've bought, I need to find another avenue for entertain and trouble tonight...
Shit like this is when you need to have three or four of them. When one fucks up, move on to the next one.
Should not be that hard to find someone willing to take your money..lol
She already did.

Prepaid. No deposit. No return.
I'm sure I'll catch up with her sooner or later...

There are always