Back to eccie/ false review

Hey guys I am back on the site Reason behind this thread is basically don't always believe what you read. Of course when a guy messages that doesn't qualify for a meeting is gonna make up a review. A review which is totally false. I know my clients time is percious and their money and I would never take advantage of that. The review about me is totally false. I have soooooooo many reviews on here( even though after I came back to site I don't see them anymore but 3) and ter that prove that this guy is lieing. It upsets me to see people comment and say thanks for the truthful post to him. Well how do you know its truthful in any sense? I just wish some guys would do the research before reading every review or this just one review out of over 20 reviews that prove I'm credible. So thank you Piclaw for trying to ruin my hard work but you failed because people are smarter than that.
  • Trey
  • 09-09-2012, 04:39 PM
I don't think anyone cared. I don't even see the review on your list. Please post a link.
  • bbkid
  • 09-10-2012, 07:44 AM
Miss Noel, that review was posted well over two months ago!!! Perhaps, as you stated, you've just now saw it but nonetheless it would have been all but buried and forgotten if you had not posted this rebuke. If you have over 20 positive reviews, no credible guy is going to write you off because of one off day on you part or the fact that the two of you just didn't click. Just keep doing your job to the best of your ability and it will all take care of itself.

And on another note, how is it that you know what the review stated?
This maybe, I think,
The review with a link.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=526031

A search of her reviews,
Shows awesome service,
Those were my views,
But N/C made me nervous,

• Trey
  • 09-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Post some pics of your tits, I heard they look great. May help this thread have something worth talking about.
Miss Noel, that review was posted well over two months ago!!! Perhaps, as you stated, you've just now saw it but nonetheless it would have been all but buried and forgotten if you had not posted this rebuke. If you have over 20 positive reviews, no credible guy is going to write you off because of one off day on you part or the fact that the two of you just didn't click. Just keep doing your job to the best of your ability and it will all take care of itself.

And on another note, how is it that you know what the review stated? Originally Posted by bbkid
I agree with bbkid.
So many positive review and one negative makes you think Hmmm.

And on another note, how is it that you know what the review stated? Originally Posted by bbkid
I agree with bbkid so many positive review and one real bad one makes you go Hmm.
  • klutz
  • 09-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Post some pics of your tits, I heard they look great. May help this thread have something worth talking about. Originally Posted by trey
What he said.
Hope you like Thanx for all the postive comments...enjoy
OMG. Awesome! Thank You.
GOOD GOD! That's one hell of a set.
Hope you like Thanx for all the postive comments...enjoy Originally Posted by Noelshaker
Maybe one more?