What exactly does "open minded", "extremely open minded", and the such mean?

Seriously, it seems like the provider is willing to do doggie most of the time this is mentioned by them. Is that really being open minded or am I just too far in the freak zone to understand normality?
I think ALL providers are open minded, or we wouldn't be doing this. Doggy is actually the most natural of all positions, demonstrated by every species I can think of, so I don't understand why it would merit special attention.

If a lady feels the need to advertise "open minded," it may mean she's open to Greek, threesomes, bi-girls, and crossdressing. "Very open minded" could mean anything from bi-guys to swinger's clubs to gang bangs to BDSM to Golden Showers.

This is a statement that should be defined on a provider-by-provider basis, and important you read the lady's website and reviews. If you have something pretty different in mind, after you pass her screening you could just ask. Opening an initial conversation with "Would you hang upside down from a chandelier covered in banana pudding at my bachelor party while my frat brothers and their girlfriends do you like a monkey" probably won't get you a friendly response, if any at all.

Then again....

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkGreen] Opening an initial conversation with "Would you hang upside down from a chandelier covered in banana pudding at my bachelor party while my frat brothers and their girlfriends do you like a monkey" probably won't get you a friendly response, if any at all.

Then again.... Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Not cool Fancy, not cool at all. That request was supposed to be private.
Seriously, it seems like the provider is willing to do doggie most of the time this is mentioned by them. Is that really being open minded or am I just too far in the freak zone to understand normality? Originally Posted by RIMSeeker

You're in the freak zone (along with most of us).

open minded = willing to have sex for money (so every girl on here is "open minded")
fetish friendly = willing to spank you for 50 extra bucks (and everything else, but prob not Greek)
Greek = Greek
Seriously, it seems like the provider is willing to do doggie most of the time this is mentioned by them. Is that really being open minded or am I just too far in the freak zone to understand normality? Originally Posted by RIMSeeker
Open Minded- I'll take a load of spunk in my mouth

Extremely Open Minded- I'll take a cock in my ass
Open Minded- I'll take a load of spunk in my mouth

Extremely Open Minded- I'll take a cock in my ass Originally Posted by Valerie
Thanks Val! Is that more or less regularly understood, or just your own personal definition? If it's the latter, I move for immediate adoption by the board.
Thanks Val! Is that more or less regularly understood, or just your own personal definition? If it's the latter, I move for immediate adoption by the board. Originally Posted by TransAm
I think more so the definition in Europe just from my personal experience but makes sense for everyone I would think!
Ooo...the wifey...
  • bbkid
  • 09-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Ooo...the wifey... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I love her too, Wu.
I use the term to mean that my Do list is waaay shorter than my Don't list. Because everyone has their own definitions of GFE and PSE, it's easier to say that you have a pretty open menu.
"Would you hang upside down from a chandelier covered in banana pudding at my bachelor party while my frat brothers and their girlfriends do you like a monkey"

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Thancks Fancy, I am going to use that in my sig line today.
"Open-minded" = "I want you to think I'll give up my anus, but I won't"

"Really open-minded" = "You're stupid enough to think this means something"
I agree,Openminded because I'm a nympho and a ho.
GFE=I might suck you a little and give you kisses.
PSE=I'll suck you dry and let the cum run down my chin to my tits and lick it off.
I consider I'm openminded and PSE too.

Very OpenMined=????
"Open-minded" = "I want you to think I'll give up my anus, but I won't"

"Really open-minded" = "You're stupid enough to think this means something" Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I think this is the best definition. What sucks is it is very hard to get confirmation of what it means. Unless you've seen the provider before no one wants to talk about this, understandably. But you already know what's offered then.
I truly believe its usefd to mislead.....
I think this is the best definition. What sucks is it is very hard to get confirmation of what it means. Unless you've seen the provider before no one wants to talk about this, understandably. But you already know what's offered then.
I truly believe its usefd to mislead..... Originally Posted by RIMSeeker
Getting these hooktards to commit to a consensus is pointless; getting them to admit their ads are not-so-carefully concocted bullshit is impossible. Some of them think "GFE" means they just have to act nice and sweet, for fuck's sake.

Ignore their ads, unless its to get a link to their p411 or a phone number. If you want to know what they're really about, read reviews.