Ambiance

• motor
  • 03-06-2014, 11:58 AM
I am sure this has been covered, but I will ask again since it has been awhile since I saw it. What do you guys and ladies prefer when you have a session?
Myself, I prefer low lighting, TV off and some music is nice. I have seen providers that had every light on in the room and the TV going with the sound up. Lights I can deal with, but the TV is way too distracting. Just me though.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-06-2014, 12:28 PM
I have a new gadget - my Jambox. It is a bluetooth radio small, like REALLY small, that fills a room with quality sound. Fits in a pocket or purse. Play my own mood music everywhere I go. I think every chick needs to invest in one of these. Ask my fella his favorite type of jams, and pop on a pandora or spotify playlist.
  • Skout
  • 03-06-2014, 12:39 PM
I'm fond of candle light. But that's just me. I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
I have a new gadget - my Jambox. It is a bluetooth radio small, like REALLY small, that fills a room with quality sound. Fits in a pocket or purse. Play my own mood music everywhere I go. I think every chick needs to invest in one of these. Ask my fella his favorite type of jams, and pop on a pandora or spotify playlist. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Great idea! I'm going to have to eventually get one of these. I hate fiddling with the stereo!
Candle light is good, it doesn't burn thru my closed eyelids. lol
Music for sure, and you are right Ze, the Jambox is an awesome idea ! Got one for my office but I think your use is much more fun

Laura Lynn should teach a class for a perfect incall environment - neat, clean, lights low, music playing, candles going, offer of a drink. Makes for a great Ambiance for sure....

Daytime tv is a no for me, concentration gets shot !!
I can't fathom why anyone would even think that having a television on is acceptable.
I had a session once with a provider who put silky colored scarfs over the bedside lights at the hotel incall. While we getting comfy, one caught fire from being too close to the bulb. I grab a bottle of water and put it out but little scarf pieces go flying in the duvet and burns holes in it. The room alarm goes off and we are running around stark naked yanking it out if the all and pulling the wires loose. When we were comfortable the the Dallas fire dept wasn't coming we went about cleaning up the mess. The lampshade was trash, the phone had water damage and the comforter was burned to the mattress. Don't know if she ever got charged extra for the damage but I enjoyed watching all the sights of the naked fire drill. I would share the name but she might be embarrassed. We never had the makeup session but I don't hold that against her it was still my most memorable hobby session. BTW, this is an example of what not to do!
I had a session once with a provider who put silky colored scarfs over the bedside lights at the hotel incall. While we getting comfy, one caught fire from being too close to the bulb. I grab a bottle of water and put it out but little scarf pieces go flying in the duvet and burns holes in it. The room alarm goes off and we are running around stark naked yanking it out if the all and pulling the wires loose. When we were comfortable the the Dallas fire dept wasn't coming we went about cleaning up the mess. The lampshade was trash, the phone had water damage and the comforter was burned to the mattress. Don't know if she ever got charged extra for the damage but I enjoyed watching all the sights of the naked fire drill. I would share the name but she might be embarrassed. We never had the makeup session but I don't hold that against her it was still my most memorable hobby session. BTW, this is an example of what not to do! Originally Posted by mntnbiker
Hahahaha thats brutal! Closest I had to that was light off and I knocked a glass off the nightstand and it shattered everywhere, including glass shards into the bed. Kinda put a damper on stuff!

I prefer light myself, no TV for sure, music is fine.
  • Sami
  • 03-06-2014, 08:55 PM
I enjoy setting the mood, candles, music, low lights are a must. I also believe a tv does Not belong in a bedroom. No TV in my room, that's my playground If on tour and in a hotel, TV is off.

I am sure this has been covered, but I will ask again since it has been awhile since I saw it. What do you guys and ladies prefer when you have a session?
Myself, I prefer low lighting, TV off and some music is nice. I have seen providers that had every light on in the room and the TV going with the sound up. Lights I can deal with, but the TV is way too distracting. Just me though. Originally Posted by motor
  • motor
  • 03-07-2014, 12:21 PM
I enjoy setting the mood, candles, music, low lights are a must. I also believe a tv does Not belong in a bedroom. No TV in my room, that's my playground If on tour and in a hotel, TV is off. Originally Posted by Sami
Sami, you have the right idea!
There are a number of different products similar to Jambox that are getting cheaper and cheaper to buy. Really quality sound in a small package that can fit in a purse or backpack. Easy to connect to phone or PC. I bought a knockoff over Christmas as a gift. Less than $50, and the quality was very good for the price.

Cheap, portable, easy to set up (very important for you ladies that use hotel incalls)...every provider should have one.
  • Sami
  • 03-07-2014, 03:54 PM
When I'm in a hotel, I have a set of little speakers. I can hook to my mp3. I have music on my phone to, but that's turned off when we are playing. Most of the nice hotels now have it where you can hook into there clock radios Works just fine,where not having a rock concert

There are a number of different products similar to Jambox that are getting cheaper and cheaper to buy. Really quality sound in a small package that can fit in a purse or backpack. Easy to connect to phone or PC. I bought a knockoff over Christmas as a gift. Less than $50, and the quality was very good for the price.

Cheap, portable, easy to set up (very important for you ladies that use hotel incalls)...every provider should have one. Originally Posted by TinMan
When I'm in a hotel, I have a set of little speakers. I can hook to my mp3. I have music on my phone to, but that's turned off when we are playing. Most of the nice hotels now have it where you can hook into there clock radios Works just fine,where not having a rock concert Originally Posted by Sami
It's interesting, though, how many women I encounter who still try to play music through their tinny laptop speakers.
I can't fathom why anyone would even think that having a television on is acceptable. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

I can see how having the TV on can help distract the dudes, and prevent them from popping per-maturely.

Sometimes when the providers leave the TV on. I would think about our call experience every time those shows are on.

Muffin doesn't watch SpongeBob Square Pants the same way that's for sure.