Ladies: Don't want to hire a driver.

Get $20 worth of free rides.

Anonymous.
Safe
Get picked up in minutes
Don't drink and drive

Less expensive then a taxi.
Shows up when they say they will. Faster then a taxi.
Clean, good smelling vehicle.
No cash involved. Credit card ONLY.

Download uber.com on your iphone or android.
Register with your name and email. Enter payment information (credit card or Paypal)
Enter the following promotion code: 4edrrr
Request ride

That's all there is to get $20 of free rides. Make sure you enter promo code before you request your first ride.
"$20 worth of free rides."

I do not think that word means what you think it means.
"$20 worth of free rides."

I do not think that word means what you think it means. Originally Posted by mojo34
inconceivable!
Attached Images File Type: jpg inconcievable.jpg (7.9 KB, 379 views)
How far does anyone really think $20 will get them down the road?

Cost of fuel, insurance, wear and tear, plus someone has to make a profit.
Wonder if he was unemployed in Greenland?
Ummm...is the no cash involved for ladies in this business a GOOD thing??? Sure they'd rather use real world info from a credit card or Pay Pal.
Ummm...is the no cash involved for ladies in this business a GOOD thing??? Sure they'd rather use real world info from a credit card or Pay Pal. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Is a good point - but for those that can, or just have had too much fun on a night out, uber rocks!
I am still hung up trying to understand, "$20 worth of free rides".

I always thought that free meant no cost.

Torito
Well it gets you from AAC or DT in general to Hp with change back. Its not a long ride but a hell of a lot cheaper that a DWI. Well worth it.
i think if you are a newbie and you put that code in you get your first $20 free or like a $20 credit.
I know someone who used Uber and loved it.

The prices do vary depending on time of day but unlike calling a cab, you are given a photo of the driver before they show up and if I recall, the driver also gets one of you.

Worst aspect is you do not know the fare until your credit card is charged.

And the referral code generates money for that person who refers you.

It would have been smarter to use an image of the code that could be removed if needed instead of one that Google will soon crawl and capture.
  • Crock
  • 03-08-2014, 11:09 AM
I use Uber regularly when traveling and it's great. You're wrong about not knowing the fare. The Uber App knows your location, you put in your destination and it will tell you the fare (including tip) for either a taxi, a towncar, or a Suburban. It's really the best thing since sliced bread when it comes to cabs.

Not sure if I'd use it for hobbying, though. It will email you a receipt with a map of your trip outlined. Information is great for legit business, not so much for our interests.

I know someone who used Uber and loved it.

The prices do vary depending on time of day but unlike calling a cab, you are given a photo of the driver before they show up and if I recall, the driver also gets one of you.

Worst aspect is you do not know the fare until your credit card is charged.

And the referral code generates money for that person who refers you.

It would have been smarter to use an image of the code that could be removed if needed instead of one that Google will soon crawl and capture. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I use Uber regularly when traveling and it's great. You're wrong about not knowing the fare. The Uber App knows your location, you put in your destination and it will tell you the fare (including tip) for either a taxi, a towncar, or a Suburban. It's really the best thing since sliced bread when it comes to cabs.

Not sure if I'd use it for hobbying, though. It will email you a receipt with a map of your trip outlined. Information is great for legit business, not so much for our interests. Originally Posted by Crock
+1
I am still hung up trying to understand, "$20 worth of free rides".

I always thought that free meant no cost.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Well at least he provided the "fee information", so YOU should be happy.