Living The Dream...What Would You Do?

So I'm sitting here having a nice drink, a cigar, trolling the reviews, and listening to Bon Jovi (no homo); and I came across one of the best reviews I've ever had the privilege of reading (Thanks Grassy_Knoll).

By "best" I mean the idea for the session was great, the writing was excellent (and funny), and there were even a few pics. For that moment I was the "Vicar of the Hobby".

It got me thinking. "If I had (say) 2 grand to blow on the ULTIMATE 1 hour session, what would I do; and who would I do it with?"

I was stuck, so I decided to bring the question to the floor (or at least Co-Ed Discussions. I mean, the hobby is about more than fucking beautiful chicks (not much more); so there has to be an ultimate experience.

Grassy Knoll came close IMHO, but I can't think of what mine might be.

So I ask, "If you had 2 grand to blow on the ULTIMATE 1 hour session, what would you do and with whom?"
I just don't think I could do it, spending 2k isn't the issue, but spending that for one hour is absurd to me, but I respect the fact that others are ok with that and wAnt to do it as a special thing. When my ATF was around, I would spend 3k each time with her a month to spend about 18 hrs with her, and I had no problem doing it but I think for me it was more time for that amount of money versus just 1 hr. Everyone has their reasons for doing things so I applaud someone for fulfilling the bucket list item, but I can't do that much for ultimately that lil but I will happily spend the money that he did for what I think to be as enjoyable as what he spent his money on
i would refer you to wellendowed 1911 from today in the review section. save you about 8x. Start there money bags. If that aint enough amp it up from there. good luck amigo!
I want to have the homestead put together first, so this is the place I want to have my dream night, or week at....287ranch.com. only ten payments and its mine, Jillian which house do you want?
OK, pure lottery dreams. But if money were no object I would have to taste the rainbow.

I'd have to go with a quad dip of: one white girl, one black, one Asian and one latina. (at $2k I'm assuming I have the finest of each flavor)

mix-n-match there with a spinner, an athlete and curvy girl and.... well, maybe another spinner. I'm not really into BBWs.
Yea, that's all I'm asking "IF money were no object".
I'm not saying I've got 2K in hobby cash laying around on the floor next to some Rolex's and a punch bowl full of b---. I wouldn't brag about that on here.