I service South Dallas: Duncanville/Desoto/Lancaster/Cedar Hill

mere convenience for me to hobby in the South Dallas area listed above because of the distance i have travel from my home to my incall location
and i find that most hobbyist here on Eccie dont hobby in this area or maybe don't know that there are Eccie providers that service this area too, not just Downtown/north Dallas/Garland and other surrounding areas......just wanted to know which is it?

My incall location is in fact rather conveniently off I20, safe (not in high crime/high traffic area) not to mention it is discreet/ parking not visible to the street but still rather easy to find.

Anyone have any suggestions for me, i'm open to them....i do travel and offer Outcalls as well (before the question arise).
Hello darling!

It's just mere demographics. The money's North. I'm not saying it's all there, just majority. It's not near the airport for travelers, and possibly too close to home for some with homes in your area.
Plus, the fucktards are not going to drive more than 10 minutes without griping how away you are.
seems to be the case.....hopefully i can find a more suitable incall somewhere else......but i do so much like how discreet my current on is but hey business first right....lol anyone have any incall suggestions. pm me please.