Deceiving pics got me again

They make these pics look so good and once you get there its different. I wish there was a way to tell if a picture is not accurate.

Edit**
On BP
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...cials/29495520

When i got there she is much older and really out of shape. i couldn't go through with it.
Dude. How bout specific links to who you are talking about to help us all
Most providers have updated pics, but some have dated pics and those are the ones that look worse in person than their pics would indicate. The way that I handle it is when I set an appointment for the first time with a provider and she has no recent reviews that maybe have more current pics in the review or at least a good physical description by the reviewer, I ask for recent pics via email with the date or my handle written on a piece of paper. If she refuses, then I tell her that once I see her in person and she does not look like her pics or she is the girl in the pics but looks better IMO, then I have the right to turn around and walk and she gets $0 from me. Usually, if she is trying the bait & switch, she ceases communication after that and I save my money or spend it on another provider.
Damn dude, I couldn't have gone through with it even if the pictures were accurate.
Dude. How bout specific links to who you are talking about to help us all Originally Posted by gntman
Oops my bad. Didn't see the links below on my cell phone page.
Damn dude, I couldn't have gone through with it even if the pictures were accurate. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Damn dude, I couldn't have gone through with it even if the pictures were accurate. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Obviously people will fuck anything.
Based on a hard look at a few of those pics, it's pretty clear she isn't that young or even relatively "in shape" even for a bigger girl.
  • EZ.
  • 11-14-2014, 12:44 PM
If guys would bail as soon as she opened the door maybe this wouldn't happen. "Oh, fuck no!"
Most providers have updated pics, but some have dated pics and those are the ones that look worse in person than their pics would indicate. The way that I handle it is when I set an appointment for the first time with a provider and she has no recent reviews that maybe have more current pics in the review or at least a good physical description by the reviewer, I ask for recent pics via email with the date or my handle written on a piece of paper. If she refuses, then I tell her that once I see her in person and she does not look like her pics or she is the girl in the pics but looks better IMO, then I have the right to turn around and walk and she gets $0 from me. Usually, if she is trying the bait & switch, she ceases communication after that and I save my money or spend it on another provider. Originally Posted by davidfree986
1000+ Can't tell you the number of times I could have saved myself time, money and on one occasion absolute abuse from a provider ( that is my Grandmother's upbringing speaking , not me ) on this Bard, had I followed your advise when sensing I was viewing years old photos. I cannot mention her name for fear of being sanctioned. PM if you want to know.
Oh lordy here we go again
I'm not afraid to say my name Doug its me Tara. And it is funny that I have had numerous reviews here lately that say my body rocks, tight abs, tight stomach. Don't get upset that you were drunk and couldn't preform lately. I guess those pms you sent me last week were all lies. Here we go again.
You want to act like you were a brad pitt. Really have you looked in the mirror at yourself lately?
???
Based on a hard look at a few of those pics, it's pretty clear she isn't that young or even relatively "in shape" even for a bigger girl. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Round is a shape.
Oh lordy here we go again
I'm not afraid to say my name Doug its me Tara. And it is funny that I have had numerous reviews here lately that say my body rocks, tight abs, tight stomach. Don't get upset that you were drunk and couldn't preform lately. I guess those pms you sent me last week were all lies. Here we go again.
You want to act like you were a brad pitt. Really have you looked in the mirror at yourself lately? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Wow have you fallen outa your rocking chair? Stop making assumptions and accusations. You need help, lady. I feel safer stepping into a pit of rattlers. What provoked you this time? I never rattled your cage. And, the last I heard from you, you were buying me drinks- really expensive ones!. You have dozens of others you can pester; go play there.