What is a Sugar Daddy.......

Ok I had a gentleman wanting to be my SugarDaddy...What is your ideal of a SugarDaddy ?
  • jwood
  • 08-28-2016, 07:29 PM
Lots of different definitions. There is an arrangement made for activities, time spent together, and donation usually paid weekly or monthly. YOU could probably have one and still provide.
There is a forum at the national level of eccie. Probably you should look there. I have no personal experience, but I've seen something like this described. Two visits a week BCD, one of those includes additional time such as dinner, movie, shopping, etc. Fixed fee. Benefit for the guy is a substantial discount from normal rates. Benefit for the lady is guaranteed income plus possible goodies from shopping, nice dinner, etc. Of course, everything is negotiable. Again, I only know what I read on the internet...
  • jafun
  • 08-28-2016, 09:34 PM
The best is to ask him what he is looking for and agree/disagree with the deal. He is looking for a deal, and you get an income stream. One can have pay per meet or monthly deals.
What is your ideal of a SugarDaddy ? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
A cuck that is in cuck denial.
something like this but made with sugar instead of flour

and you two could look like this...

and since he's married, it would not be much different that a hobbying client.
Lol My lil delites you hit the nail on the head....butt you left out a few of my favorite positions..