PSA - STAR sighting @ Illusions

Walking the hall and I asked emo who that sexy short hair cutie pie was. She told me it was THE STAR. Did my research and daamm. She is going to give me a good heart attack.

I am STARstruck
Nice to hear but b careful cause she is truly hit or miss...1st time with her i fell in love, great 60 mins. Went to see her again abt a mth ago & it was like a different person....she only wanted to lay on her back, have me put my hands on her hamstrings so her thighs were pinned to the table next to her body & pound her...she was grinding a little & she Os which was nice to see & feel but i get bored with 1 gal & obviously 1 position but she is hot & can take a pounding so I did blow my load in her & called it a day.....dont wanna take my chances a 3rd time....
this one is the star from Bali a while back.
this one is the star from Bali a while back. Originally Posted by smdkazn
Had me concerned that it was Crazy Star, which would’ve meant she only spent 5 days at Good Times. Would’ve been a record, even for her.

KimberlyChix, I think you were talking about Crazy Star. Your description is spot on. She can be hit or miss, but the hits keep me coming back!
Yes sir, I was....Note to self: crazy star is no the star.

I hope Emma at gold one starting monday can become the Rockstar so to make my life simple.
lol, so where can Crazy Star be found these days? Is she currently working?

There are too many Stars and Skys and Sophias, and Penny's right now.
lol, so where can Crazy Star be found these days? Is she currently working?

There are too many Stars and Skys and Sophias, and Penny's right now. Originally Posted by FattyMcGee
She’s at Good Times.
This was the Bali Star - swimsuit hottie.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ight=star+bali