What catches a providers attention for appt and what gets a fast response,

This thread inspired by a thread in the ISO about short notice providers.

I see guys on here talking about how hard it is to get a appointment or a fast response from a provider. Now I will be the first to admit, I have been guilty of dragging my feet (my loss of course). But I will tell you what gets my attention all the time, every time and WILL get you a VERY SWIFT response. And please note, I'm speaking for myself only.
A APPOINTMENT REQUEST THROUGH P411 is ALWAYS the ticket for a quick response. NOT a pm through p411 (all though it DOES get my attention) but a appointment is request is candy to my eyes!

Why?
Well because most of the time, it is very direct and to the point. This guy has this many okays, wants to see you and this time and this is how you can get a hold of him. It makes is SUPER SUPER SUPER easy for me to give him a FIRM and DIRECT answer to weather or not I can see him.

So, I thought for all the newbies and or guys who would like to know the best way contact a provider this might help them out a little bit.

So girls, what is the easiest or your favorite way to be contacted?
Hobbyists, what is your favorite way of contacting a provider and what would you like to see us change in our contact methods?

Thanks for reading this and I hope this turns out to be a helpful thread.

Well, fastest response is when I send them a picture of my tiny johnson. Although its not a real positive response.

My experience has been same. P411 requests gets the quickest response. I just wish more ladies would read the whole request. My minimum time requested is always 2hrs and more then once the lady only sets aside an hour because she only noted the start time.
LOL....that is funny about the Johnson thing. And yes, we do need to read the whole request.
yes p411 is good way..I like email to cause it comes right to my phone my take 15-20 min but ill get it..and call or text is good also
Same here p411 is the best way to schedule an appointment and get a quick response. Great thread Kaylee
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-19-2012, 02:46 PM
...then once the lady only sets aside an hour because she only noted the start time. Originally Posted by Hercules
Sounds like something I would do... LOL.

With smart phones, and wifi pretty much everywhere you look... I don't see why it should take more than a couple hours to get some kind of response. Yeah, sometimes shit happens, but, anyone working this business as it should be won't have many issues.
Good points !!
Originally, I was leery of P411. I didn't want to give out personal information. Since taking the plunge, I have been able to schedule appointments rather easily. Most importantly, the ladies that I have seen are able to give me an 'okay' as opposed to answering phone calls from other providers. While they seem to have been willing to do so (safety of the other girls), I always hated asking them to do it. P411 makes that part of it very easy.
This?

Attention = immediate
Response = nausea.
.... Guess I'll look into 411. Cuts down on a lot ph work. What shows up on cc bill ??
.... Guess I'll look into 411. Cuts down on a lot ph work. What shows up on cc bill ?? Originally Posted by scooter61
It used to show up as a web design service or something similar. Got the SO's attention right away.

When time to renew I used a money order, worked fine the first time, second renewal they didn't get the money order, I was out the $ and didn't pay twice to renew.

Maybe a pre-paid card would be best?
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-19-2012, 03:34 PM
Payment Options - $89.00 per year membership fee (Gentlemen Only)
MasterCard or Visa
NO Visa Gift Cards can be accepted at this time.
Western Union Quick Collect
StormPay
Money Order

https://www.preferred411.com/index.cfm?fx=About
I usually use a P411 appointment request, but I also send a simultaneous PM or email because there have been times when the P411 request didn't get to the provider in a timely manner.
.... Guess I'll look into 411. Cuts down on a lot ph work. What shows up on cc bill ?? Originally Posted by scooter61
You can call them and work it out to where it doesn't cost you a dime...nothing on the cc bill! Two providers will have to vouch for you. That's how I got started. You'll be glad you did it.
Yes, scooter61 P411 is the way to go. They are VERY HONEST and they really do care about providing a good service to both hobbyist and providers alike. It is worth the money.

Can a hobbyist use a card to pay p411?