Appointment Type: -
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 300
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Her pictures look great and so do her references. Unfortunately, this is the third consecutive time I have been stood up by her. She may be great for all I know, but not showing up on three different occasions in a row is a bit much. I can't really recommend her.
Recommendation: No
  • onei
  • 12-12-2013, 11:39 AM
First off - wrong place as no meeting took place. This goes in Coed.
Second - $300h huh? Soooo much could be said.
Didn't realize I was posting in the wrong thread. I will post it in the correct thread. You are right - no meeting happened.

Didn't catch your second comment on 300 hunh.

Cheers
Peter
Mods will move this thread. Don't worry about reposting it. Just remember for next time
Thanks speedy. Didn't realize board etiquette :-). Have seen providers here for over two years, and had nothing but great times. Wish my first review didn't have to be a bad one.
It's not a review if you never saw her......she just threw you under the bus multiple times - NCNS - mods will probably move to coed.....
Wow. You went way beyond reasonable by giving her 3 chances. Was about to take the plunge. Thanks for saving me.

It's not a review if you never saw her......she just threw you under the bus multiple times - NCNS - mods will probably move to coed..... Originally Posted by Swordmaster69
I'll never understand why NCNS doesn't belong here. I sure don't have time to sort through all the fluff in coed. I look there a couple times a year, but do all research here and in ML. It's a review of a provider's business practice - always has and always will belong here, IMHO.
There would be too many....but NCNS happen on both sides by the way....ML is probably the best place ultimately...
To the op she ncns me three times last month. So your not alone.
Since no activities took place, this is not a review. Moving to Coed.

Spacemtn