Warm & fuzzy

image.jpg

This is JP's warm & fuzzy thread to promote positive and/or funny hobby related thoughts, pictures, videos or ideas.
In light of recent conflicts, I think everyone deserves to have a special little area where we can blend in and bring back some of that W&F feeling....
I look forward to see what you come up with!
Lots of love and warm & fuzzies!
JP
Most taint is warm and some are fuzzy ...
Can I get an "AMEN" to that?! Lol
Too bad, the mobile app doesn't let me post warm amd fuzzy. I like kittens.
Lord knows we need a Warm And Fuzzy Zone!!!!
Way too much angst and drama.
Let's not forget why we are here!!!!
Sex and lust and orgasms and that warm fuzzy
Feeling you get when you both cum and look at each other
With that look in your eyes that says "let's do
It again!"

Have you had your orgasm today??

Jillian is the inducer of warm And fuzzy feelings today!
Most taint is warm and some are fuzzy ... Originally Posted by pyramider

Well, pyramider,

Besides taint, I for one am really enjoying this warm weather these couple of days...

It's a nice change to not wear my big coat every time I go out.
I am a warm and fuzzy fan.

Maybe we should start a club and meet after school? JP can be the hot teacher.
I told you before: WET, warm & fuzzy.

don't make me cone spank you.

oh wait...
I did a thread like this not too long ago "dare to be positive". It had a VERY good outcome so hope this one does the same.
How about a Warm and Fuzzy Raffle?

I know we had one a few years back,
But don't recall who won or how the session turned out.
I think it was
Limited to 50 entries at $30 apiece , with the winning guy getting to pick his provider for a $1500 extravaganza session.
Was Boltfan the organizer?
All I know is I did not win, damn it!!!!

How about a female raffle. The ladies buy a ticket,
And the winner gets to select the guy she wants, with the proceeds going towards the session and/or a gift depending on how much it is.
For example, if 20 ladies
Bought a ticket at $30 each, that $600 would go to the winning provider and the guy could enjoy a Multi hour session based on the
Provider's rates.
And The lucky guy gets a free session!!!

Just a thought.
Comments Welcome.
Thanks Jessica!

There are no bad apples in JPs warm & fuzzy zone. (Mojo my vagina is not fuzzy. That is the wet, warm and wild zone. Two different places my dear )
This is a place for us to entertain ideas of taint, other peoples warm fuzzy wet zones, wonderful blow jobs, amazing sweaty, soaking wet in every sense of the word, crazy, kinky, funny, lustful sexual activities. There are lots of funny pictures, videos, memes, ideas & gifs that I am waiting for you all to post. I love your minds as well you know!
Love the idea Dave!

Man I love warm and fuzzies!
In the spirit of the thread and the continuing effort to promote goodwill, I propose every provider posting herein give me one free session each. There will be prizes.

The free sessions go to the guy posting following Stanfeld. All in favor; Aye. Resolution passed.
don't make me cone spank you.

oh wait... Originally Posted by mojo34
Cone spank.. Sounds interesting!