Embarring Wood

Guys have you ever gotten a woody when you didn't want or expect it? Ladies have you ever intentionally tried to give a guy a woody in a potentially embarassing situation?

I remember once at a lake at a public swim area a group of us were hanging out swimming and relaxing in the sun. One of the girls had tried to dunk me but ended up with me dunking her. She begged me for mercy and under the water had wrapped her legs around my waiste and proceeded to rub against me until she felt I was very aroused at which point she splashed me and ran to very shallow water where I couldn't follow until things subsided and I wouldn't embarass myself. She had a good time taunting me from the shallow LOL
Get it all the time--even when I'm not sexually aroused. Guys can get an erection at any time. I have two really embarrassing times. I knew nothing about sex and "female parts" at the time of my embarrassment. First time, I was 9 or 10 and out shopping with my mother. I was wearing sweat pants and got an erection while my mother was shopping in the "ladies" section of the department store. The second time was again around age 9 or 10 (maybe even younger). I was at the doctor's office for a routine school physical. I had to strip down for the examination and got a woody with the nurse right there. If I only knew then what I know now, I would have propositioned the nurse I still get non-sexual related hard ons all the time. Usually when I'm tired or bored. According to some research, when guys are relaxed, it opens up the blood vessels through out the body. Of course, when this happens, the blood vessels in the penis swell and give the hard-on.
I was suprised to learn that older men still get erections at inopportune times. I thought it was just an adolescent problem. One of my favorite guys has told me several times that while we were having a (totally non sexual) phone conversation, he gets hard and cant leave his car, go in the store, etc for a while. I think its kinda funny and sweet...

Or is it creepy? Why get a raging hardon when we're talking about the weather or stock market?
Something came up a work and I had to pretend to finish writing an e-mail for one to subside. I was thinking about an upcoming date and the special trip were taking.
I was suprised to learn that older men still get erections at inopportune times. I thought it was just an adolescent problem. One of my favorite guys has told me several times that while we were having a (totally non sexual) phone conversation, he gets hard and cant leave his car, go in the store, etc for a while. I think its kinda funny and sweet... Or is it creepy? Why get a raging hardon when we're talking about the weather or stock market? Originally Posted by Tracey P
It can happen. I don't think it happens as often as when we were in our teens but a hard on can happen at the weirdest times. I remember going thru the grocery store and had to adjust myself or I would have been a dead give away.
I've certainly tried to give a guy wood on purpose before...many times ....One of the first hair salons I ever worked at was mostly male clients..I used to have so much fun with them, until one day I caught a bloke wanking under my cape ....

I definitely try and tease guys quite a bit, especially when they're with their wives
Your a naughty girl Val
Your a naughty girl Val Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I know...I just can't help myself
I've certainly tried to give a guy wood on purpose before...many times ....One of the first hair salons I ever worked at was mostly male clients..I used to have so much fun with them, until one day I caught a bloke wanking under my cape ....

I definitely try and tease guys quite a bit, especially when they're with their wives Originally Posted by Valerie
Valerie that is so so naughty of you....I like it LOL
I was suprised to learn that older men still get erections at inopportune times. I thought it was just an adolescent problem. One of my favorite guys has told me several times that while we were having a (totally non sexual) phone conversation, he gets hard and cant leave his car, go in the store, etc for a while. I think its kinda funny and sweet...

Or is it creepy? Why get a raging hardon when we're talking about the weather or stock market? Originally Posted by Tracey P
Tracey, I checked out your showcase and I can totally understand why he gets a hard on while talking to you
Hell I don't even get embarrassed anymore. It happens all the damn time lol. If it happens and I'm concerned about it then I'll just untuck my shirt and go about my business....
One of my fav times was when I was on an overnight date and we went to a store to pick up a few things. I was wearing a fairly short skirt and heels. I kept walking in front of him and would bend over enough for him to see up my skirt. He had an upskirt/panty fetish and I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist when there are no kids around, so it drove him nuts! LOL He didn't ask me to, nor do I think was he expecting me to, but I knew what his weakness was. He was rather pleased and I was well rewarded later....LOL
Every time my UTR GF emails me, telling me what she wants me to do to her at our next encounter, I get a stiffy. I was sitting behind my desk and she had just finished communicating her desires when a client walked into my office. I had to lie about having a hurt leg so I wouldn't have to stand up to shake her hand.
Studies have shown that men think about sex on the average of once every 50 seconds. This does not change much with age. The ability to attain an erection may lesson with age, however. Men think about sex even when they are talking about other things, hence the apparently random erection.

If I remember correctly women only think about sex once every 12 minutes on the average.
Studies have shown that men think about sex on the average of once every 50 seconds. This does not change much with age. The ability to attain an erection may lesson with age, however. Men think about sex even when they are talking about other things, hence the apparently random erection.

If I remember correctly women only think about sex once every 12 minutes on the average. Originally Posted by Bull149
I think it's more like every 15 seconds for the gents....LOL I don't know how you guys ever get anything done....'-)