Are Stretch Marks Sexy?

Personally, I find that a few stretch marks on a lady is a huge turn on and gets me excited.

Anyone else agree or am I just a weirdo?

An example of some sexy stretch marks on this one.
Just need to iron them out.
Just need to iron them out. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

I especially like when the MILF's bend over to pick something up and their shirts slide up to reveal a few stretch marks. Or a few on the cleavage. It gets my blood flowing.
I think mine are sexy...along with my muffin top! It must be true, everyone keeps telling me... I am very happy with myself. No botox, or knife scars here! Just a few days a week in the gym!
Well they don't do anything for me, but I'm not about to say no to a hot gal just because of them. At 50 I'm hardly a perfect specimen either.
To each his own I don't find them particularly sexy, but its not like we can help it once they're there!
its not like we can help it once they're there! Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Stretch marks are scars and all scars have a story behind them. I guess I just see the beauty in that.
At 64, It would be a tad hypocritical of me to look down on a Lady for having a few stretch marks. Especially since I would never see a Lady under 35 years old.

But, I do like slim, tight women. That is one reason, (of many), I stick with my ATF. She is about as tight as any 38 year old you could come accross. And even though she has had several kids, she has no stretch marks to speak of.

So, I guess if I have a choice, I would rather a Lady not have stretch marks to the extent that it takes away from the rest of her appeal.
To each his own I don't find them particularly sexy, but its not like we can help it once they're there! Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole

Oh my tell me that is you Alyssa. I just love that Avatar. I think I have a new favorite
I personally do not think they are sexy.
Stretch marks are scars and all scars have a story behind them. I guess I just see the beauty in that. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Stretch Marks are not scars. Scars are formed in the skin by incision or some sort of break in the skin. Once the area heals it leaves a mark or a scar. Stretch marks are the result of the breakdown of elastin proteins in the skin. The only story behind stretch marks are Age, childbirth, repeated weightloss and weightgain or maybe just heredity. So interesting ah.
Personally, I find that a few stretch marks on a lady is a huge turn on and gets me excited.
Originally Posted by pipefitter73
....no you didn't....
Stretch Marks are not scars. Scars are formed in the skin by incision or some sort of break in the skin. Once the area heals it leaves a mark or a scar. Originally Posted by acp5762
Whatever. Did you just look that up on Wikipedia?

Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
....no you didn't.... Originally Posted by Valerie
LOL