Fake LE ad

I was reading a post in another thread and someone brought up the possibility of looking like a fake ad placed by LE. Besides the fact of being new, few or no posts and no reviews (obvious), what are the subtle nuances that alert the seasoned hobbiest that an ad may bring trouble. We all want to avoid that terrible problem. Teach us, oh learned ones!
The upscale 4 star hotel is called the Lew Sterrett Resort & Spa. Or if you ask to meet in advance for a drink, she suggests Dunkin Donuts. Or her handle is "Irving's Finest".

Seriously, LE are lazier creatures than my cats. They will very seldom bother to place a fake ad to catch a few hobbyists. Stick to well reviewed providers with multiple reviews from multiple hobbyists who each have multiple reviews of other providers and you'll be fine.
I thought the Lew got a 5th star.
I thought the Lew got a 5th star. Originally Posted by pyramider
not last time i was there. service had really gone to shit. couldn't even get wheat bread on my bologna sandwiches.
Stick to well reviewed providers with multiple reviews from multiple hobbyists who each have multiple reviews of other providers and you'll be fine. Originally Posted by Bobster36
This is excellent advice! The mass arrests of hobbyists and providers at the Houston Christmas Social occured because several new male members reviewed several new female members. They all vouched for each other. So if you see, for example, 3 reviews of a new lady, and all of the reviewers are new themselves, or only have reviews of other new ladies, be very very leery.

It amazes me the lengths LE will go to!

BTW, asking "Are you a cop?" doesn't prove anything.

The security procedures were not well thought out.
There are ISOs that also appear to come from LE sources. Guys with no previous posts, saying they are visiting from out of town, who just registered...not happening.
Are they the same ones that write the reviews?
Seriously, LE are lazier creatures than my cats. Originally Posted by Bobster36

I work with a guy who holds a badge with the FWPD and is a part time cop.... he says the same thing.
Number one rule I've found with LE when it comes to ANYTHING: make them spend time. They are slaves to the quota. They must have results for their time investments. I have known providers in the past who were always worried that a new client might be LE. I always told them to just make the guy go to dinner on the other side of town from where he wanted to meet. LE will simply NOT invest major time and effort for small busts. As a client though, it's much harder to get a provider to spend time on you that LE wouldn't (it's also not fair to the provider). But in general, the only reliable litmus test I've ever found is time. Make them spend it on you. The more they spend the less likely they are LE. If money isn't a problem for you, and you're super paranoid, the dinner date thing can work for you too. Just stick to dinner and no talk of sex whatsoever. Do it more than once if you want to go that far with it. More time = less cop.