Bella

https://skipthegames.com/posts/okalo...-/958612093179

Nobody seems to be able to offer any info on her so I thought I might take one for the team and give it a go.

Didn't make it far. She is sharing a number with Paris which is already a strike against her because of the reviews I've seen of Paris. Hit her up and tried to ask what activities she offered because I've seen that Paris tries to upcharge everything once you get there. She refused to talk about any activities so I told her to have a good weekend and moved on.
I was interested in her a while back, too. After what little info I gathered, and after a three-sentence text exchange, I decided to listen to my brain and not my dick and PASS.

Glad it sounds like you did the same.
I interacted with them a few months ago and got instant bad vibe. Too many "no"s on there activities. I don't know what it is with the younger girls-- No BBBJ, No GE. That equals no fun.
I interacted with them a few months ago and got instant bad vibe. Too many "no"s on there activities. I don't know what it is with the younger girls-- No BBBJ, No GE. That equals no fun. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Many of them want to earn MORE for doing LESS.
Their incall place is a BIG NO GO!!
TRUST ME I leave in the area
Their incall place is a BIG NO GO!!
TRUST ME I leave in the area Originally Posted by Haha_fun
@haha_fun you should shoot me a pm