Relax 2013

OK not much of a poster but really confused by this group, ads keep stating not accepting new clients see my paste and copy;

***ATTENTION***
Due to overwhelming demand Relax2013 is not currently accepting new clients so that we can better cater to our wonderful regular client base

So why waste ad space on ECCIE if no new clients accepted seems a waste of bandwidth, just wondering
While the nay-sayers about Relax2013 are sharpening heir knives, I'll offer one possible reason: Ladies and studios come and go, so it's to remind existing clients that they're still open and welcome them and their money. Better they post an ad a week to answer the question than deal with the multiple "Is Relax2013 still open?" threads (and the drama that would inevitable arise in the responses) that would arise if they went UTR.

Just my 1/50 of $1.
OK good answer but why do all of them need to post one singular post is fine

While the nay-sayers about Relax2013 are sharpening heir knives, I'll offer one possible reason: Ladies and studios come and go, so it's to remind existing clients that they're still open and welcome them and their money. Better they post an ad a week to answer the question than deal with the multiple "Is Relax2013 still open?" threads (and the drama that would inevitable arise in the responses) that would arise if they went UTR.

Just my 1/50 of $1. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
OK good answer but why do all of them need to post one singular post is fine Originally Posted by sweet_k47
What does that sentence mean?
What does that sentence mean? Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
it means "I'm typing this on my phone, and I can't be bothered to place a comma after the word "answer", and a question mark after the word "post", therefore my attempt at a complete, understandable sentence, is royally fucked up"!
They are doing it to aggravate you.
LMAO, yes that was a poorly constructed sentence. Never type after several IPA's.

Not trying to be negative just curious as to why it is necessary to run several ads when they are not taking in new clients.
While they may not be taking new customers now, they most likely will again at some point. Advertising keeps their name out there and awareness of them high. This will create pent up demand so when they do take new clients there will be a rush of business.

And as was said, it reminds existing customers they are still there.
The folks operating the studio are a little lacking in business knowledge and experience, but fuck it, most of us are in that boat right along with them. They likely skipped creating a thorough business plan before they started. Oh well, live and learn.