Activities: BBBJ, Sucking on TITS, BBBJ, CFS, MISH
Hair Length and Color: long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5 110-115lbs, long blonde hair, good looking girl
Recommendation: No
  • The J
  • 08-14-2018, 12:52 PM
Ouch, that’s kind of a double whammy. Ripped off and gross at the same time. Sorry. At least you are saving a lot of guys an unpleasant visit.

Side note - Thanks for describing the situation in as unbiased a manner as possible. I think most guys will be able to tell that this isn’t just a case of a bad experience, but rather what they can expect of the studio when it comes to handling problems. In no reality is a visit with what you described “ok”.
Too bad this happened. Barbie is a really good person and I think she means well. Looks like shes trying to make up for the situation that honestly was something not in her control but she is willing to take some hit on it.

I had a situation in a studio where at 15 minutes I was told my time was up, I honestly thought it was, so I got dressed and left ( talking about being caught up in the moment LOL) when I brought it to the studios attention I was banned from seeing that particular provider ( no love lost) and offered nothing.

Sounds like this girl was either Starting, or thought she was at the end of whatever was going on and maybe thought she was finished. At any rate she probably should not of been working but I'm sure these girls get paid by you and give barbie a room rental fee. Im sure this will hurt madison's reputation but it does look like barbie tried to do something in her power to fix this