Spelling and Grammar

I have noticed a lot of people write reviews or commits on this board and they contribute their opinion or valuable information here but for some reason their Grammar or Spelling my be limited and a lot of people will dog pile on that instead of the topic or any information they are trying to convey.

I am aware that the reading is hard at times but if the ones doing the criticizing can not make out what that person is trying to say and they start correcting them then maybe your not as smart as you think you are.

Everybody has different skills levels and some people are better at spelling and grammar but have little skills at other things.

Then their is people that can not spell or have proper grammar that are highly skilled.

I have read a lot of reviews and comments on here and can figure out what somebody is trying to say even when the spelling and grammar has short comings, but there is a lot of people that think they are smart that loves to pile on the writer because that person does not know when to use or, are their , there to me that shows just how narrow your mind is.

I for one have bad spelling and grammar issues but will gladly measure IQ points, and skill levels with anybody, and can and do carry on intelligent conversations with CEO, engineers, and other so called highly educated people every day.

If all you have to say about a thread is to correct somebody's spelling or grammar why don't you do everybody a favor and shut up and stop the stupid from pouring out of you mouth.
A lot of the misspells??? Are from using smart phones to write reviews.
It's a poor man that can spell a word only one way.
Hobbyfun,
Not going to bother with this one because it's really hard to know where to start.