Mature Providers - Benefits

It's no secret. I'm above the age of 35 (shout out to the thread "Best providers over 35")! Ha...I'm above the age of 45.

I take care of myself and the proof is on my website.
Damn proud of it
Hell, I didn't even learn how to have a real orgasm until then!

I understand this board (for as long as it lasts) offers much needed information and for some it means research on how we post or conduct ourselves. Others .... well the younger lads and lasses are unfortunately absent minds in a body they've decided to use as objects. Such is the opinion of a mature provider.

So, as far as the meaning of this thread ....
It would be entertaining to know the opinions and benefits of seeing a mature provider.
Those younger gents, please feel free to voice your opinion as well.
I can tell you ... from my experience ....the learning encounter can be un-imaginable.

Nonetheless, I will be sad to see this platform ECCIE go away because, even if we ASPDers' and such .... have to weather the ups and downs of clueless banter, there is still a strong connection to the part of the community we value. I hope we find another platform to keep in touch ;-)

TT
my experience after 20+ yrs cumsulting w/ adult providers is ...
unless she has been physically & mentally affected by a rough and/or illegal habit, 30+ yr olds know better what this crazy sub-culture is about, know what kind of sexual pleasure they would like to receive, and know what kind of sexual pleasure they would like to give.
they're less in the b.s. some less experienced provider do and more in to providing a delitefulbexperience.
they often have a nicer and more comfortable incall.

yes there are a few younger providers who can provide a dekiteful time, but they are the minority and not the majority.
Mature Providers 100%
mature ladies know what they want, know how to fuck, and are in their sexual prime. These women aren't ashamed to throw their ass back at ya'! And if they WANT SOMETHING, You can bet your ass they are going to get it.

I have more fun BCD, far better mileage, & get little extras from these MILF mature beautiful women. A majority of these ladies are down to earth, laid back & don't get into a rush and above all they aren't stacking clients back to back and missing or dropping appointments due to: (my 10:30 stayed until 11:15 and caused everything to roll forward 45 minutes.) 3 appointments per day tops and that takes care of it all and they have clients lined up down the street and around the corner.
I’m in my early 30s and love mature providers because I find they offer a more quality experience which is why I’m in this to begin with.
I could type a ton of info here, but this guy pretty much sums it up for me.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...145&highlight=

As a bunch of you know, I got into this adventure really LATE in life. I survived a long term medical career, 10 years in the Real Estate finance industry and current business adventures, etc. I've always focused on establishing long term relationships. In the beginning, I only wanted "encounter" reports from established gentlemen. I'm really fortunate to have met some terrific people here and have focused on developing long term relationships. When this site and other big-name sites went down at the same time....my business actually got stronger. A mature attitude goes a long way to surviving difficult times. Treat people well and they will return. The lady that sees 5-10 clients a day for the "right now" are the ones in PANIC mode. Granted, I'm not a 20 something, don't have the hottest body here and don't offer the most taboo adventures ...I'm consistent. On any given day I turn away 6-10 NEW inquirers. My priorities are the people that I've met many times over the last few years. Everyone else I try to schedule when I can. Words are carefully chosen. IF we go dark tonight...Just know that I
appreciate you.

As a bunch of you know, I got into this adventure really LATE in life. I survived a long term medical career, 10 years in the Real Estate finance industry and current business adventures, etc. I've always focused on establishing long term relationships. In the beginning, I only wanted "encounter" reports from established gentlemen. I'm really fortunate to have met some terrific people here and have focused on developing long term relationships. When this site and other big-name sites went down at the same time....my business actually got stronger. A mature attitude goes a long way to surviving difficult times. Treat people well and they will return. The lady that sees 5-10 clients a day for the "right now" are the ones in PANIC mode. Granted, I'm not a 20 something, don't have the hottest body here and don't offer the most taboo adventures ...I'm consistent. On any given day I turn away 6-10 NEW inquirers. My priorities are the people that I've met many times over the last few years. Everyone else I try to schedule when I can. Words are carefully chosen. IF we go dark tonight...Just know that I
appreciate you. Originally Posted by alaine

Very well said Alaine. And so true.

This "The lady that sees 5-10 clients a day for the "right now" are the ones in PANIC mode." is why I respect mature companions. I will take maturity and wisdom over youth everytime.
I'm mature myself, so although I occasionally have a nice visit with a younger gal, I mostly prefer mature. Makes for better convo and connection, which makes for a much better time in the end for me....
I think mature ladies have a confidence that isn't there with a lot of younger ladies. Yes, young ones may have a tight fit body, but they don't necessarily know their body, they don't know what they really like and how to get it.

We have lived life, we can share experiences and we can relate to the gentlemen that spend time with us.
We are like a fine wine xoxoxo
  • BLM69
  • 09-03-2019, 09:39 AM
I think mature ladies have a confidence that isn't there with a lot of younger ladies. Yes, young ones may have a tight fit body, but they don't necessarily know their body, they don't know what they really like and how to get it.

We have lived life, we can share experiences and we can relate to the gentlemen that spend time with us. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
This all depends on the individual, not every younger or older women are the same
I would echo many of the above statements, but my experience is summarized by "Woman" vs "Little Girl"

No easy way to describe this, but the experience, before/during/after an encounter with a magnificent mature lady is very different. They are adult and intellectual in their discussions, sexually confident and expressive, and the rapport between us is truly magnificent (if we are getting along).

Of course, this can be felt across all age groups, but mature ladies truly are special in the experience together.
Yes

We have lived life, we can share experiences and we can relate to the gentlemen that spend time with us. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Well said Miss