texting app

I know this has been talked about before...tried search and just too much info returned unrelated to what I am in search of. What are some texting apps that hide my actual number? But still just send a text like normal? Rather not get a burner, but don't need my actual number shared between hooks. In case you haven't heard...some be BSC these days...thanks
You can always get a Google Voice number.
I know this has been talked about before...tried search and just too much info returned unrelated to what I am in search of. What are some texting apps that hide my actual number? But still just send a text like normal? Rather not get a burner, but don't need my actual number shared between hooks. In case you haven't heard...some be overly BSC these days...thanks Originally Posted by the jeepguy
FTFY
I bit BSC is almost a must
Just type "texting app" in google play store or app store. Dozens of apps to choose from. I have literally 12 different phone numbers. The burner app is amazing. Gives u 3 separate numbers.
Does the Burner App allow free outgoing calls?
I have text free and you have to pay to call outbound
Actually it costs. But its affordable and worth it for me. Especially for 3 numberes.
A number for each handle??
A number for each handle?? Originally Posted by Notuagain
Bwahahahahaha

I wonder which handle is gonna post the secret video he says he has.....
Too bad he can't use the banned one....
is that why can't a link to NN encounter ????
Textplus+ works well.
Easy to earn free call minutes
Textfree or Textnow. Just know you have to use it every 30 days or you will lose the number.
Help with acronym... BSC? im normally good at these lol
Does the Burner App allow free outgoing calls?
I have text free and you have to pay to call outbound Originally Posted by Maxx_Power

You don't have to pay. Just click on "Get Minutes" and the choose "Watch Video". In about 10 minutes you can add 20-30 minutes. (mute your phone)
Help with acronym... BSC? im normally good at these lol Originally Posted by afterdark1971
Bat Shit Crazy

ever man has a level of crazy he can put up with
as its time share renting go for so BSC for the fun of it
but keep BSC below what you can withstand
look up crazy vs hot chard on youtube
Lmfao.... thank you for the acronym assistance...I have a very low tolerance for BSC...

Thanks