The age of passion, not the illusion

WALDT. And there is no better place to get it than the Dallas Hobby. We are obviously blessed with an abundant variety of beautiful, talented young ladies. And it is for just that, variety, that I am here. As such, I tend to diversify as much as possible. Even though I tend to stay within a preferred height/weight range, I have enjoyed the company of providers of all ages and races. Ok, so I haven't gone t/s, but...who knows?

Lately, I have been seeing more of the 30+ crowd than usual and have had some of the nicest experiences. So, it made me wonder what the fundamental difference was between them and the younger providers. And from my perspective, it was passion. No, not the IOP type, which I can pretty much do without anyway. But the passion that comes from her enjoying what she does; enjoying giving pleasure to her partner. Her confident knowledge that experience has made her a consummate lover. That's her passion.

Don't get me wrong; the younger ladies have a lot of very enticing qualities and an attraction all their own, but I have seen few under 30 that have developed the level of passion I am describing. Certainly there are exceptions. Harley Jayden, for example, is passionate beyond her years. But, from my experience, 30+ seems to be the norm.

So, since I had this revelation, I thought I would share a few suggestions from my experience and, hopefully, get a little insight into similar providers. I have seen these ladies and there is no illusion in their passion.

Bliss of D/FW - beautiful, curvy, intelligent and disarming. this one will make you second guess why you are seeing anyone else.

Jessica UTR - the adorable, sexy MILF next door. Jess knows your body better than you do. If you have seen her, you know what I mean.

Lucy/Raventemptress - cute, tiny and a passionate bundle of sexual energy.

Melanie Star - very pretty, inside and out. sweet and giving personality. A real lover.

MarieLynn of FW - a FW legend, curvy and very sexy. I don't think ML knows how to say No.

Aleisha - cute, short little redhead. Very open minded and passionately pse.
Most of the girls I see are in their 20's, and they have the passion you described. It's the only way it works for me. I agree it is not the norm with the younger girls, but my favorites all have a lot of passion. I took my time to find them, and I see them over and over. And my ATF absolutely has a lot of passion. Gosh, I lost count how many times I have seen her.
I think someone likes big boobies.
I think everyone likes big boobies
I think everyone likes big boobies Originally Posted by HobbyFan42
Even better if they're real boobies.
And...love the passionate ladies...of all ages. It does make a difference.
I think someone likes big boobies. Originally Posted by Bobby Ewing
Very perceptive, BE. That wasn't the common attribute I was focusing on, as I am not a boob man, at all. But I have to hand it to you, they are all nicely built.