Mini Rant about reviews

• L.A.
  • 07-24-2013, 03:37 PM
I'm so sick of reviews that are more of a review of the client than of the provider. I don't need a play by play description of how great you fucked somebody. Who cares???

Things I look for in a review and things I try to put in my reviews.

How good were her communication skills?
How did you contact her?
How long until you got a response?
How was screening?
How was setting the appointment? Did you find a time and date that worked easily or did you have run thru hoops?
How was communication the day of the appointment?
How were directions to the incall?
Was the incall an apt, townhome, motel?
Was everybody on time? If not how was that handled?
What part of town did you meet?
Did you feel safe? Would you go there after dark?
What was your impression of her appearance when she answered the door?
Was conversation easy or difficult?
What was the condition of the incall?
Did she look like her pics? better? worse?
How was the fee handled?
Did you leave with any strange smells on you clothes like cig smoke or perfume?
Did the session go smoothly? Any problems or issues anybody would need to know about? This could be anything like you got a cbj when she advertises bbbj. Maybe she won't do cowgirl position and that's your favorite.
Did anything stand out in your session? I had session where I freaked out the provider because I kept staring at her eyes...they were REALLY pretty. We laughed when I told her that's why I couldn't take my eyes off of her eyes
What was the atmosphere like? Comfortable? Awkward?
I know there is a recommend field with a yes or no but how about would you spend your money to see her again...that's way different.
Of course you can include the activities in the review but for the most part unless it's something great or something horrible we already know.

I don't put all of this stuff in my reviews but those are things I try to think about and the things that matter to me when I read thru the reviews.

/end rant
  • jwood
  • 07-24-2013, 04:09 PM
I like to know if the provider enjoys fucking
Feel better?
My 1st & 2nd thoughts:

1) Gosh Damn, I'm glad you gave us the short version !! I'd hate to read the Maxi Rant !!

2) You don't put the information you like in your reviews but you want us to put it in ours?...And this makes sense to you?
Any reviews in particular that have driven you over the edge?

We're mongers ... not journalists.
My 1st & 2nd thoughts:

1) Gosh Damn, I'm glad you gave us the short version !! I'd hate to read the Maxi Rant !! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Maxi Rants are like Maxi Pads ... they are saved for heavy flow.
oops ... double post
You learn to glean.
  • L.A.
  • 07-24-2013, 08:54 PM
My 1st & 2nd thoughts:

1) Gosh Damn, I'm glad you gave us the short version !! I'd hate to read the Maxi Rant !!

2) You don't put the information you like in your reviews but you want us to put it in ours?...And this makes sense to you? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Who said I don't put that information in my reviews? I said I like to see it and I try to include it in mine. Read any of my reviews and they are more about the things I listed rather than a list of positions I went thru.
I guess rant was really not the right word. I just don't get the information I need to make an informed decision when it's just a play by play of different acronyms.
The list I provided are the things I think are more helpful in making my decision.

She gave me a bj, Then we did 69. Then I flipped her on her back for mish, Then we did cowgirl, Then I shot my load. yawn......
We're just ribbin' you L.A. The information you requested is helpful letting someone know what to expect.

However, I suspect many guys masturbate while reading some of the good stuff. They'd go soft if we stuck to the business side.
I'd settle for a decent title: provider NAME!!!, Location, Recommendation.
I think I'll bring one of these guys as a reporter/reviewer to my next date: yourself, TinMan, mtabsw, darkr00m, Wildstar, daty/o and a few others here that write well and provide valuable info.

He can sit in the corner and document the "blow-by-blow" action, letting me enjoy the shit out of myself instead of trying to remember what I'm gonna write about in my review.
Thanks, Prolongus. I can do that.
Yet another reason I stopped writing them when the old board went away. I could never understand my notes: