Who knows your in the hobby?

Do you share that you are in the hobby with your close civi friends?

So I'm very open about my hobby. I don't care what people think, or if they care that I play with sex- athletes. So do you share with your close fronds that you hobby? All my close friends know I prefer the sex- athletes over civilians.

They say you go dude, most wish they could play and I have introduced a couple guys to the hobby over the years. Ladies do you ever tell your close friends what you do?

IB
anyone that asks, gets the truth. if they have an issue with it, that's their problem, not mine.. in fact I advise it to some friends, and even couples looking for a female playmate..
Ya mean it's supposed to be a secret? oh fuck, now I've done it!!!!
I and My Best Friend (The Little Head) ...

oh and my very good (somewhat far away) female friend who still hasn't taken the plunge and seen a professional male provider and suffers through BFs.... Hopeless...
I really don't care to share my personal life with anyone (if they aren't involved in the hobby themselves).
oh and my very good (somewhat far away) female friend who still hasn't taken the plunge and seen a professional male provider and suffers through BFs.... Hopeless... Originally Posted by fun2come
You know, better advice would be to get her to become a provider. Some of you boys are awfully handsome.
Just the guy who was my college roommate. We did the topless scene often while in school here in the early 1970s. Would not even consider sharing it with others. Just don't need the grief from ignorant folks.
You know, better advice would be to get her to become a provider. Some of you boys are awfully handsome. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I know I could please her exactly to her liking.
I got good practice now and learned some tricks/lessons from you gals and I know exactly what she likes,

BUT the "best friend' card was played. So I am NOT going to do her any more favors, lol.
I like this thread. I had a woman friend, completely platonic. We were good friends for two years. Knew about my hobbying. When it became a reality for her, she stopped talking to me. My close friends from a different state love to hear the dynamics, because it is such a different world. New friends I try to keep it private, but when I am drunk I get an attitude. The attitude is, like me or hate me, I am who I am. I feel I am doing nothing wrong, judge me if you will, but you will lose my friendship. That being said, can have fun telling the guys, woman seem to be more judgmental in the civi world
I know I could please her exactly to her liking.
I got good practice now and learned some tricks/lessons from you gals and I know exactly what she likes,

BUT the "best friend' card was played. So I am NOT going to do her any more favors, lol. Originally Posted by fun2come
I SAID you should get her to become a provider. I did not say "you should get her to be your mistress." =)
and I said I am NOT going to do her any more favors (by telling her to become a provider).

Friend Cards suck, she would be a great mistress for those few trips to her hometown.
Just a side comment on my civi woman remark. Most guys want to get laid. For the most part as I see it, guys who have not gone to a provider, It is a fantasy. For civi woman, they are dealing with their sexual issues of promiscuity. Rules of dating in the civi world. How long till she gives it up. God for bid saying what she actually likes sexually. And blasphemy if toys are in her head. At least that is my experience and thoughts.
I never care what anyone thinks about me , so my friends know . Family does not , but it wouldn't be a big deal , always a wild child so they would not be surprised .
I once told the women at a doctor's office when I was getting Botox (yes, I said it, Botox!). They were fascinated and surprisingly non-judgemental about it. Sometimes I tell people just for the shock value.
I once told the women at a doctor's office when I was getting Botox (yes, I said it, Botox!). They were fascinated and surprisingly non-judgemental about it. Sometimes I tell people just for the shock value.
Well, because your a ROCK STAR!!! Just need to play an instrument I just set myself up for pink flute shit... HA HA HA
The people in my life and there are not many I let get close to me, know. They love me unconditionally and don't judge me. I do not tell civilian women, because they are just...well, weird with too many hang ups. I do not tell men, because if I did they would not want to get to know me. They would want to use me for sex and see me differently. That is the main reason I avoid dating.

I dont think Its fair to lie, but if I told the truth....back to what I mentioned above. It works out, I suppose. I am too busy focusing on raising a family than dating anyway.

One person, in my family, thinks I am just a Dominatrix. And he gets a real kick out it. He is always encouraging me to write a book.