Scarlett Rossi NCNS

I contacted Scarlett on Tuesday to try to set something up. We made plans to meet Wednesday morning but that night she emailed saying she had insomnia and probably would have to cancel our date which she did.
I figured I'd give her another try so last night I contacted her again---we arranged to meet at 1:30 this afternoon. At 12:30 I emailed her and tried the phone number she gave me to confirm and get her address. No response. I tried again several times in the next hour. Still nothing.

Now I have terrible blue balls.........sigh.
I contacted Scarlett on Tuesday to try to set something up. We made plans to meet Wednesday morning but that night she emailed saying she had insomnia and probably would have to cancel our date which she did.
I figured I'd give her another try so last night I contacted her again---we arranged to meet at 1:30 this afternoon. At 12:30 I emailed her and tried the phone number she gave me to confirm and get her address. No response. I tried again several times in the next hour. Still nothing.

Now I have terrible blue balls.........sigh. Originally Posted by garlic22
I'm sure you can find someone here to take care of that.

Onward.

IB
Sorry that happened..
I hope everything is ok..this is not like her
Pm being sent.
I am sure her PM will take care of everything !

And your virtual Blue Balls will actually be blue in a few days.

Be careful what you asked for and have set in motion....
I have offered to recommend many other lovely ladies or do a date at half off and in the afternoon/evening, until I get some rest. No excuse for my poor TCB. My apologies, even with Insomnia. However, I am always willing to make it up to a person, any way I can, if I make a mistake.

Respectfully,

Scarlett
Heh....

I have offered to recommend many other lovely ladies or do a date at half off and in the afternoon/evening, until I get some rest. No excuse for my poor TCB. My apologies, even with Insomnia. However, I am always willing to make it up to a person, any way I can, if I make a mistake.

Respectfully,

Scarlett Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Your human, I don't think anyone is going to peg you as a NSNC girl. Most would not steep up like you did.

IB
Thanks for the apology, replying to your PM as well.
Thanks for the apology, replying to your PM as well. Originally Posted by garlic22
And another happy ending in wonderland

IB
^awesomeness^
WHAT? Both parties to a NCNS behaving like adults, resolving a dispute with civility and mutual respect? I never thought i'd see such a thing on this board. So refreshing to see. Responsibility taken. Apology offered. Apology accepted graciously. This is the way it's supposed to be done.
I finally got to meet Scarlett-she seems like a very cool gal. She went out of her way to make up for the NCNS.
aaahhhhh, Make-up sex... one of the best !!!

Review coming?
aaahhhhh, Make-up sex... one of the best !!! Originally Posted by fun2come
Yep, 'specially when ya only have to pay half-price fer it. More bangola fer yer buckola!