Stop being a dick!!!

90% of the time I come on this board to read the great Jerry Springer fights. Saying that, there is fighting for an opinion, and then there is just being a dumb ass. Like a movie, I am routing for people saying their opinion, what most people will not say. Saying that, acting like a dumb ass is BORING! This board goes threw it’s thing. To me, now, it seems disrespectful. Guys if you want the woman to participate…Stop being a dick!!!
LOL!
theres 3 types of people on this board
dicks, pussies, and assholes
the dicks are always fuckin the pussies and assholes
the pussies are always gettin fucked, but surprisingly not by the assholes so much
and the assholes just shit on everybody, they dont give a fuck
i truly believe thats the dicks can be the best friend of both the pussies and asshole
and ill bet if we research it, we'll find that almost of all dicks and pussies live right next to an asshole
yeah! Team America!!
I thought my handle was rockerdick , I was just told differently .
Its one big happy family, till all hell breaks out, kiss and make up.

IB
I thought my handle was rockerdick , I was just told differently .
HE HE HE..EVIL LAUGH!!!
Being online gives people that would normally be civil the courage to act as if they're a bad ass. That's just the way it is. If half the guys here were face to face the interaction woul be way different. The web gives guys that have always been less than macho an outlet to act out as if they are a tough guy with no repercussions. And like many of the reviews here a lot of imagination is applied.
Being online gives people that would normally be civil the courage to act as if they're a bad ass. That's just the way it is. If half the guys here were face to face the interaction woul be way different. The web gives guys that have always been less than macho an outlet to act out as if they are a tough guy with no repercussions. And like many of the reviews here a lot of imagination is applied. Originally Posted by nickjaguar

That's right in here ten years of Gracie jujitsu means shit, but face to face, your toast.

IB
That's not true , some people are just the same.
That's right in here ten years of Gracie jujitsu means shit, but face to face, your toast.
Dig it!! Your last post, Are you saying I am white knighting?
Dig it!! Your last post, Are you saying I am white knighting? Originally Posted by travis13131
No, I am

IB
Then your the douche I am talking about
Then your the douche I am talking about Originally Posted by travis13131
How can you say that, you don't know me, I'm so hurt.

IB
Only saying that if you think I am white knighting. Said I dig your remark, and actually dig your posts in general. Still, if you think I am white knighting on this thread, DOUCHE!!!
No, I am

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

Shall I read it for you?