Condoms that detect STD's.....

Pretty cool
I just read about those last night. Pretty interesting idea, if they can get a company to work with.
Yeah, can't wait for someone to say their condom glowedglowed rainbowrainbow.
how would a provider feel after having a client with these condoms, then after the fact find out the "inside" had changed colors.. supposedly it detects STI's on BOTH sides... could be a BIG, AFTER THE DEED, SHOCK!!!!!!!
I wonder how much those things are gonna cost? I ain't paying no $2 or $3 per condom screw that. If I was that worried about catching something I'll find another hobby like remote control airplanes or something
These students "invented" condoms that detect STD's in the same sense that I invented a spaceship by drawing a picture of a rocket strapped to a car.

It's just an idea. The kids have no technology involved. Basically like saying "take one of those test strip things that detects diseases and put it in a condom."

Don't the media outlets hire anyone with a good high school level of understanding of science? Actually, forget I asked, it's pretty obvious they don't.
When they come out, Im gonna be the first to sell fake ones that turn color just because they got wet...lol
When they come out, Im gonna be the first to sell fake ones that turn color just because they got wet...lol Originally Posted by Reincarnated
You've got a sharp, but wicked sense of humor. April fools , anyone?
I predict a significant increase the amount of sexually related deaths wherever these are in use.
I predict a significant increase the amount of sexually related deaths wherever these are in use. Originally Posted by mrhamm
Or a more subtle fucking & punching, with a side of impunity.

Although, my vag would have punched me long before you got there.
Im her bitch. 😏