Do others know about your hobby?

For my fellow hobbyists, do any of your friends /family /co-workers know you participate in this hobby? If so, what do they think?
Only my closest male and female friend know. My closest female friend thinks it's cool and is always interested in hearing about my raunchy encounters. My closest male friend has a strong aversion to paying for any type of erotic service and doesn't understand how the hobby works. He is too afraid of LE to participate himself and is always afraid that I'm going to get caught.
No- only people I associate with that know I hobby are other hobbyist- even if friends were to find out I could care less because I am currently single- I never hobby when I am in a relationship unless my lady is looking for a 3 some.
Nah no one knows about my hobby time...
  • jwood
  • 07-08-2015, 06:56 AM
Only 1 friend of mine. I've know him since we were 9. He got in the hobby briefly but health issues took him out of it. Never even meet another guy in the hobby other than him.
For my fellow hobbyists, do any of your friends /family /co-workers know you participate in this hobby? If so, what do they think?
Only my closest male and female friend know. My closest female friend thinks it's cool and is always interested in hearing about my raunchy encounters. My closest male friend has a strong aversion to paying for any type of erotic service and doesn't understand how the hobby works. He is too afraid of LE to participate himself and is always afraid that I'm going to get caught. Originally Posted by tornado82
YOU might get caught if you keep telling people about this. Being on here and being discreet is almost an unthinking habit vs. your friends who might slip up and blurt out your fun here to their friends without having to worry about suffering any consequences.

Discretion, son. This hobby really isn't anything to joke or brag about to those who don't play.

So no, I haven't told anyone, to answer your question. And if you told them your handle...
No one knows i hobby. i fact 99% of the people i know still think im a virgin. lol TMI
nobody.. not even sure I know sometimes.. because sometimes I leave a session and think "what the fuck did I just do"?!

I leave a session and think "what the fuck did I just do" Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LMAO
Some do some don't.
I am the Lone Star Pervert in my universe. People know that I'm single, but I don't hang around others enough that I can't explain long absences or a need for excessive 'walking around' cash. With a ton of close friends I'd assume this hobby would be difficult to meander through.
Only people who know that I hobby is me and the ladies I choose to visit.
  • HDnTX
  • 07-08-2015, 01:01 PM
I'm right there with ya Chung.....lol
Nope…nobody knows. I hope to God my friends don't know. If they have a suspicion (maybe my guy friends are in the hobby too…I don't know and I don't want to know), I hope they are decent enough individuals to be discreet and not destroy my life, keep it to themselves and never to ask me about it.
No one knows and want it to stay that way. My private pleasure. I have not had a male friend I could trust with something like this in over 20 years and the last close female freind wanted me to do Her instead of just talking about having sex with others.
nobody.. not even sure I know sometimes.. because sometimes I leave a session and think "what the fuck did I just do"?!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes, so agree. In less than a year I will be 80. I have never told any one, and so far no one has found out that I hobby except those i have hobbied with. Not one of them have told anyone who knows someone. I respect the discretion of the Hobby.