You only live once, right?

Hey fellas, I'm looking for a little advise/feedback on something:

I've got a tentative date set-up with a provider for late this week, she's well reviewed, and a hard-body, which is a type that I fantasize about a lot but very rarely see (especially providing), the only rub is: an FH is $$$$.

I can afford it without any major trouble, but it's way over my normal leisure and hobby budget. Should resist temptation in the face of the shitty economy, or splurge on what may be a one-time-only opportunity?
Ultimately it's your money, and you can spend it any way you choose. IMHO, $$$$ an hour is obscene. While I could comfortably pay the price, I think I would regret it afterwards thinking about what I could have put the money towards instead. While I have spent $$$$ on occasion, they were for multihour meetings, and even then I left thinking, man for just a little more I could of bought a new laptop. I seem to best be able to justify spending this kind of money if I stick around the $$ level give or take. Still, you're the only one that can determine if the worth fits the price for you. Either way let us know how it goes.

Who is this $$$$/hr well reviewed provider?
She posted an ad the other day in SA's provider page. (can probably guess who based on the discription.) Ordinarily I wouldn't even consider it, but chicks with this type of body aren't a dime-a-dozen. Still, It'd be waving goodbye to almost a week's pay.
This her?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=37067
She must charge by pound of muscle. Not exactly what I picture when somebody says hardbody, but now I understand your one time only opportunity comment. Her body type is not very common in this biz, so if that's what does it for you, then you might just have to take the plunge.
and I'm sure she (and other Providers) are enjoying this read......
as mentioned -- your fantasy ==> your money ==> your decision ==> your outcome!!
If it is something you don't see once every month of Blue Moons, why not?
SWA is right, it's your money.
Though I don't pay that price for *the usual* session, if Nautica Thorn (for example) came around I would have no problems with it.

Your call.
well from this old cowboy that is way too much for a hr session , hell you could see at least 2 maybe 3 for that price and had hell of a good time but its your money . just let us know if she was worth it, as for me i pass. good luck o and maybe do a little more reasoning with the big head , the one on your shoulders , have fun
I just saw the pictures, You could probably just have sex with a dude for a lot less.
I just saw the pictures, You could probably just have sex with a dude for a lot less. Originally Posted by sadude
LOL. How very unkind.
If it is something you don't see once every month of Blue Moons, why not?
SWA is right, it's your money.
Though I don't pay that price for *the usual* session, if Nautica Thorn (for example) came around I would have no problems with it.

Your call. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Did you or anyone here see Nautica Thorn when she was in town a few years ago?
I could say good bye to a week or two of income for her

But if Sasha Grey was here, forget it...good bye to month(s) of money

But like everyone on here states, its all your decision
  • Mokoa
  • 04-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Though I don't pay that price for *the usual* session, if Nautica Thorn (for example) came around I would have no problems with it. Originally Posted by Precious_b
You got that right!

Oooo.... Nautica!!

I just saw the pictures, You could probably just have sex with a dude for a lot less. Originally Posted by sadude
I am not familiar with male provider rates, but you're probably right. Still, come on, be nice. While she may not be your or my cup of tea, to each his own. No need to bash a provider in a non-review format because you don't like what you see, and no need to bash a hobbyist for his taste.
I think you should go for it. She does have a body which is not the "norm" around here, so I think you would always regret not given it a shot if you don't. Better to regret having done it than not, IMO.

Good luck to you.
Yeah, go for it! And let us know how it went.
I'm reminded of that Eddie Murphy standup routine... "I'll clench up my butt cheeks and rip ya dick off."

Hey, try it out. As you said, definitely not the norm around here.