I wonder if she's still legit

http://killeen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...urned/14067201

I know she was a member here a couple years ago but had a big falling out. I've seen her a couple times and she's a handful.

If anyone takes the leap let me know.
Wow she looks rougher for the wear now.
Good times back in the day
looks like she lookin for a 3rd party for a 3some with her SO
Knotty, that's how I read it as well.
Yea she's definitely looking rough. She had a stint there for a couple months where she gained some weight and was looking really good.

Did some research and she was up in Colorado for a while. Could explain the roughness.
I am leery of seeing her again.

Before she left last time I had scheduled and paid for an hour and a half of her time. I got there, got comfortable, and 10 minutes later she said her friend was there and I had to go. She told me that she'd make it up to me later in the week. When I messaged her later in the week about it she got super defensive and stopped replying.

I chose not to write a review about it at the time because she was a pretty well established provider, we had had a few good times before, and she seems like a cool chick.

Just my 2¢.

-Cav
Agreed! She short changed me once, but she actually made it up to me by giving me a two hour session with no extra charge.

She is definitely a cool chick who is into just about everything.

The only thing that scared me was during one of our dates she asked if I'd be interested in uncovered full service. Of course I took the covered route, just made me question how many others did she ask
So I shot her a message today and it would appear that she isn't looking for normal donations really, but more along the lines of compensation via a prohibited activity.
She was like the second provider I saw when i first got here. Even though she had a no nba policy lol
Cool chick, crazy as hell, she's definitely seen better days judging from those pictures.
So I shot her a message today and it would appear that she isn't looking for normal donations really, but more along the lines of compensation via a prohibited activity. Originally Posted by cavtrooper
yea thats what I figured. Looks like she went back to her old ways