Date: 12/19/20
Name: Kaycee
Phone: 518-547-0205
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...o/207512156699
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: my den of iniquity
Hair Length and Color: Blonde/light brown, she wore it up but took it down at my request.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Well described as before. Pics are her. Tight, bangin bod, very fit but not scary skinny, tiny lovely tits, flat tummy, strong legs and a beautiful ass. 100% my type.
I think she looked even younger than her pics - like maybe mid 20s. YMMV.
Recommendation: Yes
Flavor of the month it seems.
nice one
Thanks!
Thinking of seeing her. Any Spider bites or other habits to be concerned about. Is she clean and Sober? What are her donations. Feel free to PM or post. Thank you!~
Would love for her to come to Buffalo
yeah DL...been with her 2x and sadly crossed connections last night...hope to correct that today...she's just crazy sexy in her own way...and that ass...jesus...she's moved so more convenient for me and to the other ?'s...no 'major'bad habits and no 'spider bite' situation...she can easily become a bad habit for me!!!
  • NC-17
  • 12-22-2020, 05:37 AM
This girl is a 5 at best.
Now a different perspective. Nc-17 has always been straight as far as I can tell. I guess I need to go see her myself. Then I’ll know the truth
Now a different perspective. Nc-17 has always been straight as far as I can tell. I guess I need to go see her myself. Then I’ll know the truth Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
If you guys did a bit of research in the Albany forum, this chick is/was a former SW over there with questionable practices from spiders to h_ _ lth and everything in between. So much so some of their biggest freaks were passing in her. I had scheduled an appt but the first incall (never gonto that place) and the research I figured I’d pass this time. Too much stuff on this one.
If you guys did a bit of research in the Albany forum, this chick is/was a former SW over there with questionable practices from spiders to h_ _ lth and everything in between. So much so some of their biggest freaks were passing in her. I had scheduled an appt but the first incall (never gonto that place) and the research I figured I’d pass this time. Too much stuff on this one. Originally Posted by RangerBill
yeah...I posted a positive comment after 2x visits...subsequent visits support everything you posted....too bad though, initial playtimes were good
kinda a hors face? no?

just figure whats she here for

if she cant build a base in Albany

I get it

mot instances yourtired of the hooker after a couple times

mybeshe weede d trough the whole jimmie base up there

or worse