Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...y/192033550744
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near the airport
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short with a few tattoos, average size breast and a shaved kitty.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Saw her when she first started showing up. Hope to see her again in the new year.
Her older black pimp was hiding in the closet
I had a good time with her
Her older black pimp was hiding in the closet Originally Posted by 12InchClock
A true gentleman, he didn't interrupt.
Her older black pimp was hiding in the closet Originally Posted by 12InchClock
You got dat right. She was dumb enough to include pics of him in an ad last month.
Perhaps.
You got dat right. She was dumb enough to include pics of him in an ad last month. Originally Posted by Withnail
LOL. You really think she placed that ad?
wouldnt surprise me
I seen her before I guess she had an issue with another girl so the other girl she use to work with keeps posting that ad with the pics of her and that guy. I’m assuming that guy was both of these girls handler, and Alicia moved on from him and the other girl who is posting those ads didn’t.
I saw her 2 weeks ago in an apartment complex down town didn’t see the pimp that time. How ever I did see him the very first time I saw her by the airport. I let him stay in the room and sit in the chair. He appreciated it as it was better then roaming the halls. He’s real cool
I saw her 2 weeks ago in an apartment complex down town didn’t see the pimp that time. How ever I did see him the very first time I saw her by the airport. I let him stay in the room and sit in the chair. He appreciated it as it was better then roaming the halls. He’s real cool Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Cucked the Pimp.
Nah but thats insane. Just sitting there watching his hoe getting fucked live.
Possibly critiquing your performance.
I saw her 2 weeks ago in an apartment complex down town didn’t see the pimp that time. How ever I did see him the very first time I saw her by the airport. I let him stay in the room and sit in the chair. He appreciated it as it was better then roaming the halls. He’s real cool Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Not just kewl....but reel kewl. Whew.

Just when ya thinck you've heard everything....

Ackshully...that's a good deal. It's usually an upcharge.