In Lubbock......

Hello Lubbock, I've been away for awhile, looking forward to returning to Lubbock soon full time. But until then, I'll be in town to wet your appetite.....is there anything you might recommend to eat? My tastes can be very diverse.... I like soft, sweet, smooth or something more raw and salty. Tell me your advice on restaurants , of course. I am wide open to your thoughts and suggestions. I will take all of your helpful advice. Thank you in advance!
While you out tasting the treats Lubbock has to offer maybe you could take some new pics and post them for more current updated photos.
Well hell, lookie who's back
Welcome back! Saw you several times but it was several years ago. I assume the first two pics are recent? I Remember your pic doing the splits along the head of the bed! Impressive! Can you still do that? LOL.
You still have one of my encounter reports. July 12, 2010. Wow - 12 years ago! Hope we can renew acquaintance sometime soon. I was hotmtch4u2 back then.
Welcome back, Jade! You rocked my world a number of times!
While you out tasting the treats Lubbock has to offer maybe you could take some new pics and post them for more current updated photos. Originally Posted by busternutzs
right? some of those were old 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Why do you say that?