Is the Attorney General on to something good?

Perhaps the most jarring aspect of the memorandum is Barr’s frank admission that many of the “early engagement” tactics that the new program would utilize were “born of the posture we adopted with respect to terrorist threats.” In other words, the foundation for many of the policies utilized following the post-9/11 “war on terror” are also the foundation for the “early engagement” tactics that Barr seeks to use to identify potential criminals as part of this new policy.
Whitney Webb

https://www.mintpressnews.com/willia...rogram/262504/

Only now is it being looked at as a terror threat. This should have been an initiative a couple administrations ago. The balance is the profiling and surveillance.

To paraphrase William Barr himself:

"I'm grappling with the word potential."
Five stars! Thanks. Now. Is the Baghdadi strike a distraction?

What is the "something very big" that happened? Could it be the Orwellian policy?
Five stars! Thanks. Now. Is the Baghdadi strike a distraction? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I am not going to give that fat lying bastard any credit whatsoever. Everybody and their dog has been looking for that guy for years. The fat lying bastard just happens to be squatting in the Oval Office when Baghdad I was found. The lies told by the self proclaimed stable genius throughout his personal propaganda statement will be laughed at for weeks to come.

I’m glad Baghdadi is dead but I won’t give credit to the fat lying bastard.

He’s viewed by his loyal sycophants as a god. Don’t be surprised if the trump organization begins making prayer rugs in China to sell to the devoted so they can pray towards the White House three times a day.
I am not going to give that fat lying bastard any credit whatsoever. Everybody and their dog has been looking for that guy for years. The fat lying bastard just happens to be squatting in the Oval Office when Baghdad I was found. The lies told by the self proclaimed stable genius throughout his personal propaganda statement will be laughed at for weeks to come.

He’s viewed by his loyal sycophants as a god. Don’t be surprised if the trump organization begins making prayer rugs in China to sell to the devoted so they can pray towards the White House three times a day. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

so by your logic Obama doesn't get credit for Bin Laden? okay.

BHAAHAHAA
Originally Posted by matchingmole

The piece of his word salad I found ridiculous was the fat lying bastard claiming he knew about Osama Bin Laden long before anyone else and wrote about it in a book. He’s a god damn liar!
The piece of his word salad I found ridiculous was the fat lying bastard claiming he knew about Osama Bin Laden long before anyone else and wrote about it in a book. He’s a god damn liar! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Do you deny he mentioned Bin Laden in his 2000 book then?
  • oeb11
  • 10-27-2019, 09:39 AM

He’s viewed by his loyal sycophants as a god. Don’t be surprised if the trump organization begins making prayer rugs in China to sell to the devoted so they can pray towards the White House three times a day. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

J666-Keep on Hating!!!
Hatred is ultimately self-destructive!
On "Meet The Press" the raid was accomplished with an informant, an Al Qaeda fighter that hated ISIL, he thought that ISIL was so extremely violent that they gave Islamic Terrorism a bad name.
On "Meet The Press" the raid was accomplished with an informant, an Al Qaeda fighter that hated ISIL, he thought that ISIL was so extremely violent that they gave Islamic Terrorism a bad name. Originally Posted by MactheKat

ah... following the rule of the desert/steppes.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

don't you hate those shifting alliances.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 10:51 AM

BHAAHAHAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That is actually the logic of your Hypocrite in Chief.

• WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 10:59 AM
Do you deny he mentioned Bin Laden in his 2000 book then? Originally Posted by eccielover
Did he evacuate the Towers before the planes hit? Jesus all the intelligence agencies at the time wanted to take him out.

Trump was an asshole for bringing that shit up. Period.

He should get credit for taking out this guy , not that I've ever heard of him. That is another problem....Trump tried to compare himself to Obama and the taking out of OBL.

Stupid SOB should have ust said what happened and not mentioned his stupid fucking books.

He should get credit for taking out this guy , not that I've ever heard of him. Originally Posted by WTF
So again largely universal support that Trump should be getting credit(well other than a blind mole in another thread playing the "what difference will it make" card) for this operation.

And yet their TDS requires that they downplay the operation by even alluding to not knowing(or I guess caring) about our enemies. Sadly I don't find it a surprise that those jumping on to denigrate Trump are so ill informed as to not know who the guy was.

BHAAHAHAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

waco, good point about Obama. He claimed credit for operation. when he had nothing to do with it.

like Trump, he only approved the operation.

its also likely Trump gave carte blanche to military to strike on its own (read some where Trump authorized an order permitting an operation without his approval) which is something Obama never allowed.

Trump likely had to do his part and to talk to the leaders in syria to clear airspace for the op to take place.