IRONY: CNN Builds A Protective Wall Around Their Atlanta Headquarters

BAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA you can't make this shit up people!!!!!

IRONY: CNN Builds A Protective Wall Around Their Atlanta Headquarters

https://americanlookout.com/irony-cn...-headquarters/

Think back to how many times you’ve heard someone on CNN criticize walls.

When it comes to the southern border wall, people on CNN have called it a symbol of hate, even racism.

Yet it’s completely different when they use a wall to protect their headquarters.

Townhall reports:

Trending: CNN’s Acosta Blames Trump For Kids Getting Bullied – Forgets CNN Just Settled Lawsuit For Bullying Teen

CNN Builds a Wall to Protect Atlanta Headquarters

Townhall’s Julio Rosas has been covering the leftwing chaos plaguing our cities. He’s currently in Atlanta, where he discovered the hypocrites at CNN have built a wall to protect their headquarters.

Of course, CNN’s wall sucks compared to what we want down on the border. But we should never hear that “walls don’t work” or that “we need drones, sensors and AI instead.” When push comes to shove, CNN doesn’t even believe the garbage they air.

On May 29, one of those so-called “peaceful” protests sprang up outside CNN’s Atlanta headquarters. The rioters smashed windows, threw smoke grenades, destroyed the interior and shot bb pellets at journalists inside the building.

Take a look:
CNN has put up a fence outside its HQ after the building was attacked during the riots in Atlanta a few weeks ago. pic.twitter.com/Mdabg9qmiM
— Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) June 19, 2020
Priceless. People have thoughts about this.
I thought the riots were peaceful, @brianstelter. Why the wall??
— florida man, aspiring warlord 🌺 (@2rick2morty) June 19, 2020
Has @Acosta weighed in on the @CNN border wall?
— Tom Thurman (@JTomThurman1) June 19, 2020
To keep back all the peaceful protesters, huh?
— Penny M. (@allthedoghair) June 19, 2020
I thought @CNN was against walls and borders.
— Tom Thurman (@JTomThurman1) June 19, 2020
CNN’s hypocrisy knows no bounds.
I posted a duplicate thread. If any mods are around they can combine mine to this one. Or did Eccie defund the mods?
I can say fox is left CNN is far left and MSNBC is lighyears left. Let see MSNBC the communist network.
Actually, it's a FENCE AKA BARRIER
Oh the HYPOCRISY , and I,m sure its B-t fault
"jim acosta reporting here, see how peaceful it is outside cnn headquarters, there was no need for this fence, no one is trying to get in, other than at the designated port of entry manned with officers and metal detectors"
  • oeb11
  • 06-23-2020, 09:30 AM
Of course - XiNN will blame Trump for the" non-violence" of the protestors, and demand comrade Xi to enter Amerika to set matters straight. Vringing the PLA to enforce "peacefull protest against Trump "

Clueless idiots .