Im thinking about Visiting Austin but .....

HELLO EVERYONE I'M SWEET LEXXXI DD'S AND I HAVE BEEN DOING A LITTLE TRAVELING LATELY AND THINKING ABOUT VISITING THIS LOVELY CITY .. WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IS A GOOD AREA OR SHALL I SAY CONVENIENT AREA TO GET AN IN CALL LOCATION . I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK.. THANKS!!!

SWEET LEXXXI DD'S
As has been said many times in the past, the Arboretum is pretty convenient to all and a "nice" location. It can be a bit pricey, but you can find alternatives fairly readily.
Arboretum or DOwntown steer clear of N35 and 290 locations
maybe someone should try something new, like Nederland, or Spicewood or Smithville. you never know?
Maybe the MODS should make a sticky of all the places that get listed every week for the visiting ladies?
I have recently had a lot of indy girls contacting me telling me they have not been able to get any work in Austin so make sure you get some pre-booked appointments before wasting your money.
I have recently had a lot of indy girls contacting me telling me they have not been able to get any work in Austin so make sure you get some pre-booked appointments before wasting your money. Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz

Those girls that are HOT, have a great menu, and actually plan their trip ahead of time are most likely to be booked. That is my opinon anyway...

sixx
I to have heard from lots of the girls here in austin that business is slow and its from the HOT ones to.
Yeah thats what I mean.. Hot young Independents have contacted me asking for work because they are so slow.... Just the football season.. It will pass ladies
Why are we getting so many out of town girls visiting?
I to have heard from lots of the girls here in austin that business is slow and its from the HOT ones to. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
~Very true for the HIGH Volume providers it may appear slow!
~ for others its great!!!
To be quite honest I enjoy traveling and if I can get my socks off at the same time then I think hey why not. I travel bc I like to give some hobbyist a variety. Isn't this the reason why our friends hobby ?? I enjoy meeting with some of the other girls/providers.. And welcum them and even hit the strip club with them or night clubs.. Thanks to those for letting me know which area is convienent, I appreciate it.

Licks, n kisses

Sweet Lexxxi dd's
M R Ducks? Nice avatar! Come on up!
more traveling girls...cuz its slow everywhere maybe?

who are these 'hot' women saying its too slow?
Honey, trust me, Austin is alive and thriving.

Near the Domain or Arboretum for sure. If you prefer south then possibly I35 Ben White area.

I am sorry, I do not log in very much or I would've responded sooner.

P.S> If I haven't missed you already, do call me for strip club/happy hour. Life is good in the ATX and the women are beautiful!