best incall location

Ok so I'm comin to austin for the first time this weekend and I need to know the best spot to go to...can somone tell me of a safe, reasonably priced hotel in a good area. Would love to get some advice from you guys in austin!
Arboretum or DOwntown is the best
priceline or hotwire---Arboretum

have fun!
I would not use the Arboretum area. Too many girls use them. I would stay downtown somewhere so that it is centrally located for the North/South guys to travel.
  • Logic
  • 09-27-2011, 12:10 PM
Arboretum is central.
hotels.com and I would say best area to attracted the most clients would be north
Some guys refuse to go downtown because of parking hassles.

Number one requirement is stay out of Williamson County. Find a map that shows where Williamson County starts. Most of Austin is in Travis County, but a few Austin addresses are in Williamson County.

On I35, Wilco starts at Round Rock. On US 183, far North Austin is Williamson County. Addresses past 12,500 N. Research (US 183) may be in Wilco.

If you have an incall in Wilco, many guys will cancel on you once they figure it out.

Yahoo maps does show the county line to verify if a location is in Wilco.

The Arboretum area IS good, in my opinion. It's not in Williamson County, that's further north. I've heard of some hotels lying about being in the Arboretum area and actually being in Wilco.

I35 near US183 is "hookerville," so avoid that. 7000 to 12,000 N I35 is sort of the bad zone.
I always stay around Mopac/Arboretum areas.
Another vote for Arboretum.
If you don't use the 1-2.5 star hotels there shouldnt be to many other providers as ALOT of Austin ladies often use the cheaper weekly hotels~ Ive never had aNY problems at the 4-5 Star hotels Minus the wait to check in at 5pm!
I've always avoided downtown, but have stayed in Arboretum numberous times as well as 290/35 area. Just out of curiosity, have any ladies had much luck downtown?
I think its funny that people say to avoid Ih35 at 290 and 183 because of so many hookers but with all the visitors, etc that are told to stay in the arboreutum area, wouldn't that make it a hooker haven too?

sixx
Why is Williamson County so feared?
I like Buda
Why is Williamson County so feared? Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis
Overzealous LE and hanging judges.