Penis Stretching

Been reading up on penis enlargement, pumps, and certain exercises. I was thinking about getting a pump to spice up my night life and started wondering.

Anyone been successful at grab and go exercising? and does a pump hurt?
Austin Powers had a Swedish unit.
Don't do it, lol.

I'm sure you're fine without it. Don't let your ego get the best of you. Plus, there are even a few "delicate" providers that won't see larger men (shout out: London).

Spend that money on a bottle of wine to take to your provider of her choice, and the night will be a lot more magical than it would with an ever so slightly longer, but bruised, battered, and red-rocket pecker.
WTF...I am trying to shrink them so I stop getting complaints! Don't do it!!
I remember a while back I knew this guy that was hooked on using that penis pump thing. Over time his penis was getting bigger, but nasty looking, like an over cooked weiner. What's a big penis if nobody is going to put their mouth on it? Live above the influence... say no to the penis pump!!!
I remember a while back I knew this guy that was hooked on using that penis pump thing. Over time his penis was getting bigger, but nasty looking, like an over cooked weiner. What's a big penis if nobody is going to put their mouth on it? Live above the influence... say no to the penis pump!!! Originally Posted by Jasminekitt
Horrible visual *shivers*

Austin Powers had a Swedish unit. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lmfao!!!!'
Dude...your dick is just fine...leave it alone ...just fuck better!!!That's what matters most
Lmfao!!!!'
Dude...your dick is just fine...leave it alone ...just fuck better!!!That's what matters most Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
and if all else fails put that tongue into overtime
I put mine in a slinky and pulled it. The fucking thing kept snapping back and hitting me in the balls. My cock is the same size but now I have elephant balls.
I put mine in a slinky and pulled it. The fucking thing kept snapping back and hitting me in the balls. My cock is the same size but now I have elephant balls. Originally Posted by burkalini
Plus, now Burk walks down stairs strangely.

If you want a pecker pump, go get one.
I have a friend that knew a dude that did this and he was extremely happy by his results. He tied weights to his unit.

I say go for it and don't forget to post your before and after pics. That way the folks here can see how your coming along. So to speak.

They say that's how the men of the Karamojong tribe do it. Starting with lite weights before puberty. They continue this until their cock hangs to their knee. Which is big. So go for it.

If you decide to go the weight route just becarefull not to hang the weight to low. It could possibly get snagged by something if your just walking around naked with a weight attatched to your penis. Which could be a huge problem. If you know what I mean.
Lmfao!!!!'
Dude...your dick is just fine...leave it alone ...just fuck better!!!That's what matters most Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
This could be a good teaching oppportunity. Just putting it out there...
Horrible visual *shivers*

Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
That looks mighty TASTY to me! LOL
Not going to look at a brats the same again.
I don't think Bratz are too hideous now...do you!?? lol