Pimp Report

Chicago pimp guilty of trafficking young girls:
http://www.suntimes.com/8986171-417/...ung-girls.html

Lawd

Can you imagine a CLOWN like this approaching you?!
I thought you photoshopped the pic. At least the po po got one turd off the street.
Is that his belt hanging down or does he just have an extremely long pencil dick?
"Birthday cake is to a 16-year-old turning 17. He later impregnated her."

Sad as hell. It's like glancing through the provider ads. I'm not saying anyone here is underage, but you can be damn sure many of these "preggo providers" are knocked up by their pimp and bring forced to work by them.

I would love to tie him down to a fire ant hill and video tape his agony, but lets hope he quickly gets in touch with his feminimity in prison.
"Birthday cake is to a 16-year-old turning 17. He later impregnated her."

Sad as hell. It's like glancing through the provider ads. I'm not saying anyone here is underage, but you can be damn sure many of these "preggo providers" are knocked up by their pimp and bring forced to work by them.

Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Yes that is very sad. I find pimps as extremely distasteful predators on mentally dependent woman.
  • Laz
  • 11-22-2011, 06:44 AM
good riddance.
He deserves way more than 15 years....

I hope they teach him a lesson while he is away.
  • Old-T
  • 11-22-2011, 08:54 AM
This is a clear example that pimps are a lower form of life, they just look human.
This is where my views on the death penalty CHANGE! Live by the sword, die by the sword! I can only hope he will be somebodies bitch and be treated the same way he treated these young ladies!
Pimps are scumbags. I've had pimps contact me and try to get me to work for them. I always turned them down.
Ugh, that's awful. Those poor girls.
I hope he meets Bubba and gets 10 inches in every hole on his wanna be pimp body.
A LOT of girls consider it a Badge of Honor to have a Pimp.
FNF... Serously?!?! Wow... Is it because they don't know any different/better?? Every time one of them contacts me, I simply ignore it. I have always wondered how someone could give their money to a man who doesn't really protect THE GIRL, but protects his moneymaker. I'm all for security or a friend to travel with when it's called for, but W.O.W.