Eggs. One basket. Silly me.

Just venting frustration with myself. I had a window to play this morning and a particular provider who I've wanted to see for months was gonna be in my part of town. Messaged her and she said "let me check, but probably.'. You probably know where this is headed...

Window now rapidly closing with no word from her and I was not smart enough to set up a plan B. (so yeah, my bad.)

So just a reminder to myself: ALWAYS have a plan B.

Looks like a BP kinda morning.
Aw! I guarantee there are some ladies here available and ready for company.

It's still early, perhaps an ISO will help.

Looks like a BP kinda morning. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Damn, I hope you don't end up moving your eggs from just one basket into a basket you wish they had never been put in. Don't get me wrong bro, I'm a gambler too. But BP scares the shit outa me. I always throw up an ISO for short notice and do pretty good after a quick weed through my responses.

Good luck man
ISO is a smart choice... since we are not allowed to post for short notice and last minute cancellations the ISO comes in handy.

I always keep a eye on the post.

Good luck to you.
ISO is a smart choice... since we are not allowed to post for short notice and last minute cancellations the ISO comes in handy.

I always keep a eye on the post.

Good luck to you. Originally Posted by syeira pink
I didnt know yall weren't allowed to post for short notice. Seems like it would be helpful if yall could!

Luckily I am adaptable. I just went and washed the Harley, took it for a spin and grabbed a steak for dinner.

Life doesn't always go as planned, that doesn't mean we cant enjoy the detours.
  • 10-19-2014, 04:11 PM
Well, if you did have a 'plan B', and your 'plan A' worked out, the lady waiting for you on 'plan B' would write you off as a noshow. Just my 2 cents...
...like the others said, short notice thread has some great ladies like MsPink!
When all else fails . . .

But seriously though, when an appointment falls through, you can always post in the requests and ISO.

Might not find what you are looking for, but hey, it is, what it is.
i never get in a fix to be so stressed out over missing A ... chill pill time
Well, if you did have a 'plan B', and your 'plan A' worked out, the lady waiting for you on 'plan B' would write you off as a noshow. Just my 2 cents... Originally Posted by 200K
Plan B doesn't work quite that way. You don't have another provider booked, you have one or more that take short notice sessions, or a massage lady, or an amp that you like. Most of us have had things go awry and it helps to have a couple of phone numbers handy in case the SHTF

I found one of my ATF's because my plan A didn't return my texts. Texted plan B and she was come on over and let's play.

And to cockofold:
Sometimes folks can manage to steal 2 hours in a week to get away from the SO, work etc. If that is booked and lost like the OP's was, it may be a month until they can go play again. So, maybe you can keep your chill pill and those of us that were NCNS will piss and moan. IJS
So just a reminder to myself: ALWAYS have a plan B. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Absolutely. Not having a plan B will definitely make you come to grips with yourself.
The best "Plan B" is another hobby.

Throw your clubs in the car and go hit some balls or play billiards or go to a strip club.

Wait for the girl you want. Plan B or C is usually not going to be as satisfying if you are stewing about "Plan A" going wrong.

I miss SCS and OES as an alternate plan. I don't trust the newer studios with all the drama surrounding them.