Chicago

Hey all...I'm headed to the Windy City next week and should have ample free time. The Chicago forum on Eccie is pretty blah unfortunately, so what are your recommendations for spending some hobby money? Also might be interested in hitting up a swingers club, something like Colette here. Thoughts?
I'm going up to Chicago next month! You may want to check out TER's board for local recs. Eccie isn't really that popular in Chi-town.

Also - Glad to see a swinger here as well. Please let me know how your trip went!
Eros
I think Elizabeth Whispers knows Chicago. PM her.
I think bullet proof vests are just as important as condoms if you want to stay safe up there.
I think bullet proof vests are just as important as condoms if you want to stay safe up there. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Ha! I think I'll survive. Been up there a few times...but never had a chance to hobby.
Check Naughty Natalie of USA here on eccie and p411. She was one of my first reviews
RS2000 used to be big there, or Big Doggie. You may want to check them out
For Asian lover, Pls take a look for http://www.roomservice2000.com/rooms...tpl?id=natty-1 Originally Posted by Thai Lydia
Holy Fuck! I'm moving to Chicago!
Eros Originally Posted by lily blake
This is horrible advice, any Hobbyist who knows anything knows to stay the fuck away from EROS!...It's full of overcharging Hustlers...Always had a reputation of GPS (Gold Pussy Syndrome), Overblown, HDH (High Dollar Hustlers, not Hotties)....Oh my, this is horrible advice but she is a Provider and has advertised there, consider the source.
I love Chicago. . . Rs2k, Grainbelt News.

I'm there in November, have fun!
For Asian lover, Pls take a look for http://www.roomservice2000.com/rooms...tpl?id=natty-1 Originally Posted by Thai Lydia
Very nice. I'm not having much luck otherwise, but if she's around, I'll do fine.
This is horrible advice, any Hobbyist who knows anything knows to stay the fuck away from EROS!...It's full of overcharging Hustlers...Always had a reputation of GPS (Gold Pussy Syndrome), Overblown, HDH (High Dollar Hustlers, not Hotties)....Oh my, this is horrible advice but she is a Provider and has advertised there, consider the source. Originally Posted by ManSlut
100% with you. Learned the hard way on EROS. Never again.

Does anyone know of message boards they could PM me (so we're not pissing off Eccie, which I LOVE) that service the Chicago hobby?
I was there last week.

Just an opinion - go civilian hunting in and around the bars off Rush Street. Great talent is sometime visiting for trade shows and they just let lose when out of town. Locals as well. Hitting the popular steak house bars can work.

Another choice - OTC strip joints. Pick a hotel close by.

My first choice - spent the time setting up another over nighter with my Dallas area ATV for last night - classic rewards ! If you get premature during oral, just position yourself to watch football and keep it going.

Good luck !