Lighten It Up...

Not WK'ing, or chapping my lips on any particular ladies behind here, but a comment I read in a review this morning prompted me to think just a little bit. (Every once in a while my miniscule brain does function!)

Yes, this is a business...a lady is compensated for her time. Regardless, as gents, we have a decent idea of who we'll be seeing when the door swings open if we've done our homework. But most of the ladies have no idea what "varmint" they'll meeet today! Could be Dr. Jekyl, or the veritable Mr. Hyde. LOL

So to those ladies who extend all of us the "equal opportunity" for a warm and welcoming experience, regardless of our fat belly's, gray hair, sagging muscles, and old aged gait...Thank You for being so kind. It's a tough gig...I can't imagine how you do it and manage to find some enjoyment as well.

OK, back to the regularly scheduled ranting and raving.

TP
And I would like to thank them also
Thats why I keep doing this
Tony, will you marry me?
Similar words are in my P411 profile
  • T-Can
  • 11-03-2010, 08:34 AM
At Tony *sneezes and says "kiss ass" at the same time*

Just kidding Tony - thanks for the thread as I do appreciate these ladies here as well!
... regardless of our fat belly's, gray hair, sagging muscles, and old aged gait...

That's why I love you guys. Next to you I am an Adonis.
At Tony *sneezes and says "kiss ass" at the same time*

Just kidding Tony - thanks for the thread as I do appreciate these ladies here as well! Originally Posted by CanDo01
Can do...

Appreciate the humor, honestly wasn't kissing a**. A conversation yesterday about the gigolo profession prompted me to think this AM about the thoughts running through a ladies mind when she opens the door, and a varmint like me is standing there smiling. If the roles were reversed, doubt I could ever be that good of an actor!

OF course, CPI, being the stud he is, always gets a warm welcome! LOL

TP
Tony great thread. And why I havent had the pleasure yet of meeting such a wonderfull man?
thank you hun
As long as you have 2 lips, a tongue, and a penis...the rest is just icing on the cake for me. LOL, maybe I'm just varmint-friendly after all these years - who knows. As long as you don't have some funky lingering varmint odor or a bad varmint attitude, I think we'll be good.

BTW- Tony aren't you the one with those sexy thighs & booty (from a pic posted in another thread)??!! I doubt you are considered part of the varmint family - not even close!

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
Ladies (and Gents)

In all honesty, I wasn't looking for any "Brownie Points."

As I mentioned previoulsy, a humorous dialogue about becoming a gigolo, prompted me to wonder how the devil you ladies do it. I could never do what you do...show hospitality regardless of varied personalities, lackluster skill sets, and regardless of physical appearances... for the wide variety of fella's who darken your doors. Kudo's to you all.

TP
Thanks Tony

The Ladies do our best.

On another note, I like my men with gray hair, balding and a beer gut, or maybe a vodka or tequila gut. I like'em chunky........mmmmmmmmmm.
Thanks Tony

The Ladies do our best.

On another note, I like my men with gray hair, balding and a beer gut, or maybe a vodka or tequila gut. I like'em chunky........mmmmmmmmmm. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Gee I resemble that remark.
Tony is a sweetheart, and always a pleasurable visit.
Thanks guys, for being great and making this sometimes difficult profession, a joy. Tony, thanks for always being such a sweet guy. I appreciate you.