Keeping with the spirit of "lightening things up" around here....

• PT4ME
  • 11-10-2010, 05:24 PM
It has been brought to my attention that some ladies can just "rock" a pair of jeans and heels, as to not hijack another thread;

Please feel free to post your favorite shot of "jeans and heels"

Okay Surge "post up"!!!

-PT-
  • Surge
  • 11-10-2010, 09:15 PM
....Okay Surge "post up"!!!

-PT- Originally Posted by PT4ME

ok

i will start it out with this:

Lil Alexis in B&W...just astonishing!

I know i have some of Jaleh in some jeans and heels i just have to find them...maybe she can get them and post for us...they were HOT!
Crap. When I saw PT start a "lightening up" thread, I thought he was doing a Rodman and going blonde. (vs doing Blondes)
  • PT4ME
  • 11-11-2010, 08:30 AM
Guess it is "just us" Surge.....

Crap. When I saw PT start a "lightening up" thread, I thought he was doing a Rodman and going blonde. (vs doing Blondes) Originally Posted by mtabsw
LOL, tried it and the gals said it was "sooo, not me"!!! I have since gone back to shaving, or are you talking about the hair on my head???

-PT-
  • Jaleh
  • 11-12-2010, 09:22 AM
ok

i will start it out with this:

Lil Alexis in B&W...just astonishing!

I know i have some of Jaleh in some jeans and heels i just have to find them...maybe she can get them and post for us...they were HOT! Originally Posted by Surge
Surge you talking about these? PPE & I had fun doing this shoot... Enjoy Im going to do some at my next shoot, just for you!
Jaleh,
I have to admit that the left side pic is one of my all ATF! What lovely cuves!!

GTC
Dang, let's me out. Got the heels, but don't even OWN a pair of jeans. I'm more of the old fashioned dress/skirt type. My Irish granny drummed the if-you're-a-lady-look-like-one thing into me, but some ladies do look HOT in a tight pair of jeans.
...and you do look hot in a nice pair of FMPs Fancy. G
PT4ME,

Who is that in your photo? Working girl and if yes, name and location please?