Most beautiful provider in Dallas

All,

I have been constantly amazed at the number of absolutely gorgeous women in Dallas who are members of our community. This area (including Fort Worth) is simply unbelievable.

However, I have a question. Who are the most classically beautiful among all of these stunning gals? Who are the Catherine Deneuve's, the Grace Kelly's of this Dallas community in your opinion?

Then, to make it even more difficult - who are the women who combine classic beauty and a classic "hot" body?

Ladies, I'd be especially interested in who you think they are (yourself included)!

Don't be afraid to vote for more than one!

Aceshigh
Vote for me!!
Carmen,

Just looked at your website. An excellent argument can be made that you are correct!

Aceshigh
Why, who ever I am with, of course!!
Reese Foster
Phew! This one has "Minefield!!" signs all over it!
I Mariah Moore has natural beauty..
Phew! This one has "Minefield!!" signs all over it! Originally Posted by txcwby6

Baby, I've got the popcorn, you bring the beer...this one's gonna be a good one!
Lana... what we need is an impartial judge. I volunteer...

But you'll probably still want to bring the popcorn.

And might I add... Under Lana :-p
please post a pic of that tushie on the best booty thread it is out of this world. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=126367
Vote for me!! Originally Posted by Carmen St. James
  • S-Man
  • 11-11-2010, 11:36 AM
Ladies, I'd be especially interested in who you think they are (yourself included)! Originally Posted by AcesHigh
Since you live in Austin, wouldn't you want to who is the most beautiful there?

By the way, didn't a similar question lead to the Trojan War?
S-Man,

I know the most beautiful here! Dallas is just such a great place to hobby that I thought it would interesting to know who is thought of that way in Dallas.

So, who are your choices?

Aces
Why, who ever I am with, of course!! Originally Posted by Bubba3452
+1 ... maybe more than one ... that would be nice.
we are all beautiful in our own special way
I vote for Joe.