Kid

I'm curious if any providers have ever gotten knocked up by a client. Would a client be able to keep a provider pregnant with his child from having an abortion? Would a provider keep the client from being able to see his child? I've been obsessing lately about getting a certain provider pregnant. It's to the point I'm considering cutting a very small holes in the tip of the condoms during our sessions until it happens. I'd really like to have a child with this provider. But I'm afraid if I got her pregnant she wouldn't want to share the child with me.
  • motor
  • 11-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Dude that's not right
Man, you are having some serious issues here. You need to get a grip and use your big head to think. You would be creating a lifetime of misery for yourself and the lady if this didn't work out. And I don't think that she would even tell you if she wanted to get an abortion it would just happen and you would never know.

As a side note, if they are sharp, most ladies in this profession are on birth control as a backup anyway.

You may need to seek some professional help if you are serious, and never, ever, ever see that lady again. This is way past the line.

Or actually, I hope you're kidding.
By the way, I'm also a lawyer and would be glad to answer any leagl questions through pm. I have a working knowledge of the court system in Pulaski County. Originally Posted by Legal Beagle
A self-professed lawyer is posting this kind of questions? No F*cking Way!

LMAO. These trolls sure can come up with some lame ass scenarios.
  • motor
  • 11-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Dannie
+1
A perfect example of why ladies should always provide their own supplies.
A perfect example of why ladies should always provide their own supplies. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

+1
Originally Posted by Dannie
+1000
This will be my only post on one of these type of troll threads. I think if we all just hit the RTM button instead of responding in ANY way it may go a long way to minimizing these types of threads. All they crave is the attention.
Obvious troll post, but ladies these worthless guys are out there ...stay safe and if it don't seem right....it isn't....not all money is good money.........
Not nice sir.
Personally, I'm GLAD this kind of thread has been posted. Troll or no troll, it just is a reminder to us ladies that there really are men out there who WOULD to this type of things. So thank you troll, all you did is make some us ladies sharper and safer. Muah!