P411. Gift Points & Avatar Pic

• D.G.
  • 08-19-2015, 01:39 PM
1. Gift points. I read what they are and what they are good for. From the guys angle are they even worth buying just to hand out to chicks? I dont think a hooker would take 300 points in plave of 300 physical dollars. So do i use these as a tip, a just because, a bargain chip. Can i ask a hooker if shell take 1/3of her donation as gift points and 2/3 real money ? So hookers and tricks is it worth the waste ?

2. Avatar. That site is not a forum so what kind of pic is a guy suppose to use ? If im suppose to use a picture of me like the hookers do then they are shit out of luck. Cwn i just put up a picture of my Volvo ?

Been on there for two months and its going pretty good on getting ladies on there, only now did a lady ask me about my not having an avatar.
  • BDD
  • 08-19-2015, 01:49 PM
D.G. - You already know the answers to those questions. This ain't your first time at the rodeo. And please do not post your real picture up as your avatar. On second thought, go right ahead. That would make for something rather interesting.
1) From what I understand the P411 gift points used to be more useful when the ad forums existed because it helped them defray the costs of those ads. Now I'm not sure what they use them for other than paying to be at the top of the city listing.

2) dick pic obviously
Thanks Spice #2LMAO
I'd use this

Of course you might want to take some new pics.
D.G. - You already know the answers to those questions. This ain't your first time at the rodeo. And please do not post your real picture up as your avatar. On second thought, go right ahead. That would make for something rather interesting. Originally Posted by BDD
Lmafo!!!!
  • D.G.
  • 08-20-2015, 10:37 AM
1) From what I understand the P411 gift points used to be more useful when the ad forums existed because it helped them defray the costs of those ads. Now I'm not sure what they use them for other than paying to be at the top of the city listing.

2) dick pic obviously Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
So dont bother with gift poi ts. Got it .
So dont bother with gift poi ts. Got it . Originally Posted by D.G.
Unless you're into TS, in which case, have at it.

Seriously, what are you using? Have you hooked up a Royal to your computer and using that instead of the keyboard?
Points are good for having an animated gif, posting traveling listings, and for top placement. While I don't know any girls that would take them over cash, it is really nice as a tip or if you just really like a provider and want to show your appreciation.
  • D.G.
  • 08-20-2015, 02:14 PM
Unless you're into TS, in which case, have at it.

Seriously, what are you using? Have you hooked up a Royal to your computer and using that instead of the keyboard? Originally Posted by cabletex7
A samsung 7inch tablet and gorrila fingers .
I wouldn't take gift points as payment but I have been gifted points as a tip or maybe just to be nice. Gift points where a lot more valuable when we used them for posting ads now they are good for getting listed in the top ten, a featured listing, animated gifs, also good to have your pictures approved that they are real.

You can use whatever picture you want as an avatar. Some guys post a picture of there ATF. Just make sure she approves it first.
  • BDD
  • 08-20-2015, 02:39 PM
A samsung 7inch tablet and gorrila fingers . Originally Posted by D.G.
Totally agree with the "gorrila (gorilla) fingers" comment.
P411 gift points in large increments are not useful unless the lady wants to spend a big chunk on high visibility ads. Some think it worthwhile to get on the waiting list for these expensive mini-banners, but I do not. (Heck, I have nearly 600 points I need to spend.) Small amounts don't buy much, and most providers would probably better appreciate a cash tip or a gift card. I seriously doubt that any companion will let you bargain with them like the old "trading stamps."

Your choice of avatar gives providers a clue about your personality. Sure, use the Volvo. Those ladies who do car dates may appreciate knowing their next possible location.
  • romab
  • 08-20-2015, 04:47 PM
Fancy If you could just trade them for a good 12yr malt.
  • romab
  • 08-20-2015, 04:50 PM
Me I'm going to post a good hard expandable ski pole as my avatar. R