2016 Hobby forecast ?

Like most of you all I hear is people giving their opinion on where
Oil is going and when. As the fourth quarter approaches budget season
Isn't far away.
My question is this:
Where do you see the Houston Hobby market going in 2016?
My observation for 2015 was that the amount of providers may have
Grown overall but the number of ones with skills shrank.
300 became the new Black regardless of if you had reviews or not.
And last of all there were a few really good additions to our area
But I would only say about 5 strong ones.

So what does 2016 hold for us?
Up, down or more of the same?
I'm thinking up 50, and the upper tier are going up 100. I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone that has their 401k or 100% of their taxable accounts in oil futures. Two things went up this year that justify provider rate increases. Your networth, and your weight. Call it a +25 fat premium, and a +25 cost of living increase.

Besides, if God wanted these ladies to have to work more than an hour a day, he wouldn't have given them a vagina and you an agonizingly constant sexual desire. You fucktards need to get back to the corporate grindstone so you can keep these ladies in a style and manner to which they have become accustomed to.

Oh, and don't forget, keep writing those reviews that take an hour to write for your 350-500 providers so you can get that 25 discount. Oil is down if you haven't heard and every penny counts.
50 & 100 increase..well, they can charge whatever they want to charge....as the saying goes, "it's not what I can afford, it's what I'm willing to pay"
2016 forecast should be consistent with the years 2000 bc - 2015 ad.
^lol this.

Why only back to 2000bc tho? I'm willing to bet Lucy was the slutty Australopithecus in the tribe sleeping on all the best furs off of that sweet ass.
Lucy doesn't look much worse than some of the BP chicks, and you know she was rockin the bare back BJs and VCP. She would be a top billing with the Houston Dons idiots. Also, based upon where she was found, it's fair to say she was AA friendly so get her on the list. Titties could use some work though....

Call it a +25 fat premium, and a +25 cost of living increase. Originally Posted by citizen44
So If lost 25 lbs and gained 10 lbs of lean muscle and looked like Chris Hemsworth, does that justify 25 discount in 2016? On a cold day in Hell.

Oil down to 15 or 20 before it's all over. Get ready for a near 20% correction in the market (ie the DOW - DIA, on the charts).
Oil down to 15 or 20 before it's all over. Get ready for a near 20% correction in the market (ie the DOW - DIA, on the charts). Originally Posted by JackNasty
Hmm no. Worst case low 30's. While the equities are due for a correction, it won't be due to oil. Falling energy prices are actually bullish for non-energy companies.
Hmm no. Worst case low 30's. While the equities are due for a correction, it won't be due to oil. Falling energy prices are actually bullish for non-energy companies. Originally Posted by citizen44
Stay on track the Hobby is the question.
Will more new providers enter the market or will other providers
Drop out from lack of business?
In all seriousness, the higher hourly rates are probably drawing more ladies to the hobby. In conversations with several ladies recently, I've actually come to the conclusion that limiting the number of clients to the least possible is a higher priority than a making a ton of money. I think most are making the same money they were at lower rates, but having to spend less time with us. The standard of living from the alternatives to hooking for most is probably not that high, so any rate that gets them north of 50k on a post-tax basis and minimizes clients is win win. There is definitely a range though in income. Madison May was probably easily pulling in 200k on a pre-pimp basis.

You think, just maybe, that all those statements about loving their job and loving sex weren't true?........nah, it couldn't be...
Will more new providers enter the market? Originally Posted by rduke4923
Yes

will other providers Drop out from lack of business? Originally Posted by rduke4923
Yes
I am an engineer in the oil & gas industry and my expendable income has been drastically impacted by low oil prices. Unless there is a drastic change I see the hobby being impacted since surely there are many other fucktards in the same boat as me.
+1
..... since surely there are many other fucktards in the same boat as me. Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
thousands
construction is BOOMING in H-Town.
Oil and Gas built this town in the 60's thru 80's, but its has diversified extremely since. During the 70's, dealings with Iran went sour and the industry crashed. Somebody got smart enough not to put all their eggs in one basket, now there are more jobs here than just oil. Might not be as fat, but its better than nothing.