Friendly Latino providers who... Jk ! What type of music are you OK with during a session ?

• N.M.
  • 08-22-2015, 08:01 AM
I personally have to listen to music at all times, this includes my sessions as well, I usually play slow R&B jams, some freaky ones, but if I feel the guy is a little more on the conservative side, I play old school salsa LOL
Because I don't know what else to play and it relaxes me.
But I want to update my playlists and wanted to get some suggestions...

I want to know what type of music do gentlemen prefer? (During a session) any song title suggestions?
Or even no music at all?

If there's a link to this subject being discussed here before please attach it here and disregard this. Thanks!
I like both kinds, Country and Western!
Tool. Not many providers seem to be into that kind of music. The R&B, rap stuff hurts my ears.
Vivaldi,Bocelli.
  • N.M.
  • 08-22-2015, 09:14 AM
Vivaldi,Bocelli. Originally Posted by Polainas

I do like Andrea Bocelli, my grandparents used to play that all the time "besame mucho" is my fav.
no music at all for me.....I like complete peace and quite so I can fully concentrate on the session.....absolutely none of that crap rap music
sin música, por favor.

Yo quiero escuchar solo usted.

(Y yo .... ja ja ja )
I personally wouldnt mind any music u choose to play as long as we can talk over it using our inside voices. But since everyone is different maybe u can offer your aux cord to each guy who comes to see u to play music of his choice
  • bon69
  • 08-22-2015, 10:37 AM
I love some of just about any genre of music. I like some old school rap but do not like the vulgarity laced violent rap. Classic Rock and Blues are my favorite genre of music. But this is about during intimacy (I think).
I love instrumental music during intimacy as long as the volume doesn't have a drowning out effect. I love the sounds of a slight bed squeak, subtle kissing sounds or even sighs and moans. These sounds enhance the experience for me.

Now the only music I don't think I would like during intimacy is Christmas music. I don't want to hear "Santa Claus is cumming to town" while I'm climaxing.

BTW Natalia, I liked the sound of a Friendly Latina Provider thread.
  • RoxyG
  • 08-22-2015, 10:44 AM
My music choice depends on what gentleman Im meeting with and what type of session we are having. I will often ask what they prefer to listen to, but if I choose and its a gfe session then I usually play Lana Del Ray, or some Rock Classics, and a little 90s Alternative Rock.
Whole Lotta Love & Kashmir
Usually instrumental slow music(R&B, jazz, new age) works for me depending on who I'm with.
  • N.M.
  • 08-22-2015, 02:14 PM
no music at all for me.....I like complete peace and quite so I can fully concentrate on the session.....absolutely none of that crap rap music Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
Interesting. I'm the opposite music helps me concentrate lol
No rap Bill ? I always thought you were a Future's fan... Jk

sin música, por favor.

Yo quiero escuchar solo usted.

(Y yo .... ja ja ja ) Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Ok baby tu seras mi unica musica

My music choice depends on what gentleman Im meeting with and what type of session we are having. I will often ask what they prefer to listen to, but if I choose and its a gfe session then I usually play Lana Del Ray, or some Rock Classics, and a little 90s Alternative Rock. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Great suggestions, thanks. I do like Lana Del Rey

Usually instrumental slow music(R&B, jazz, new age) works for me depending on who I'm with. Originally Posted by kerwil62
I'm with you ^^ thanks for your input

bon69- I definitely don't play Christmas music during my sessions lol
  • N.M.
  • 08-22-2015, 02:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKKyRnn4yco Originally Posted by Sarunga

that's funny... That used to be one of my jamz when I first came to the states... Lol